• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RT! 113

JackedMind

Greenlighter
Any one try RTI 113 yet? what's a good dose to start?

the wiki page says the effects last longer than coke but doesn't say how much longer, anyone have a clue on the half life of this substance?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Have not tried but many of these are fairly long lasting, often a few multiples of cocaine (in some cases many multiples). Many are very specific to the dopamine transporter, which might sound like a good thing, but in practice it makes for a shitty stimulant. Cocaine is not specific to the dopamine transporter, in fact it is strikingly well balanced across monoamine transporter. This makes it more enjoyable than any of the RTI series cocaine analogs.

Some, like RTI-126 i believe, sound pretty good. But most make shitty recreational drugs based on their binding profiles. Reinforcing isn't the same as enjoyable, in the sense of a recreational drug.

Have not tried but many of these are fairly long lasting, often a few multiples of cocaine (in some cases many multiples). Many are very specific to the dopamine transporter, which might sound like a good thing, but in practice it makes for a shitty stimulant. Cocaine is not specific to the dopamine transporter, in fact it is strikingly well balanced across monoamine transporter. This makes it more enjoyable than any of the RTI series cocaine analogs.

Some, like RTI-126 i believe, sound pretty good. But most make shitty recreational drugs based on their binding profiles. Reinforcing isn't the same as enjoyable, in the sense of a recreational drug.
Fair enough but I'm sensitive to norepinephrine, very quick to get large spikes in BP and HR on as little as 20mg Adderall, makes it difficult to feel euphoric on most compounds when your heart is beating out of your chest, that's why for me personally I the highly specific dopamine compounds, perhaps a little serotonin is ok too but the less norepinephrine the better for me, preferably non is ideal.

and frankly unless you're using the stim to stay focused and give you energy through out the day I don't understand why anyone would want the norepinephrine anyways.