• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rp 10/325

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bang bang

Greenlighter
Hello all. I just have a simple question. I suffer from quite a few health issues, one being severe diabetic neuropathy pain. Doc prescribes me 10 mg Percocet. Normally I get the yellow oblong ones with a v on the back but when I got them filled yesterday the pharmacy gave me some white round ones with RP on one side and 10/325 on the other. They're made by Rhodes Pharmaceutical. Is it just me, or are these weaker than my usual kind? Also, I just take them, no other method of administration. Thanks in advance for all the help!!

As long as they are both 10mg oxycodone and 325 acetaminophen it should be just as strong. Given that they're the same dosage it shouldn't matter. The only thing that might change is how fast it gets digested if it has different fillers perhaps.

Maybe it's just in your head and you're used to the other ones? Some people drive me crazy when they say generic or some other brand is weaker than another when it's essentially the same thing and same dose. I'll have oxy in all forms :D

You might one to identify the yellow previous ones and see if they are a different strength

They are the same, save any recall and brand/generic discussion isnt allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.