• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxie?s, Dilaudid & Demerol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenbean413

Greenlighter
I?m curious, what kind of high do you achieve using one or more of the above opioids? I know everyone is different on how much and body chemistry and what else they have taken....but if you have just taken enough of just one of these is it euphoric, sedating, makes you out going and have energy? I?d really like to know.

With dilaudid at first it?s a calming effect. For me. Not really euphoric after the first 5 minutes. Then as it wears off it kinda amps me up a bit. It?s actually my DOC. I can?t speak of Demerol. Highly allergic. Had a seizure as a teen after receiving it during a tonsillectomy

Opiates work differently for everyone. Some people don't get high at all, some are very sensitive and get wrecked off small doses, people can become sedated or stimulated depending on their physiological reaction to them.

There's no way to tell how someone's gonna react until they take the drug. If you are intending to use these drugs do not take more then one of them at once. Most people get very nauseous their first few times with opiates no matter what dose they take, taking more then one opiate will just lead to you getting some extremely uncomfortable side effects.

Personally i get very chatty and stimulated on oxycodone (Roxie) and most other opiates.

Haven't seen demerols for some time but back in the day, they were my DOC without question. Loved the drunk sort of feeling without the parts of drinking I don't like. Just my 2 cents.

We're not here to discuss the different types of highs from different opiates, I've got to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.