• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Roxanol 5ml/20mg

StaffWriter

Bluelighter
I came across some Roxanol, 5ml/20mg and this stuff has NO SUGAR and NO DYE. Stuff is straight up clear and I took about 120mg of it and felt a bit of a buzz. I've got a huge tolerance and have been using for way over a decade. Is this particular formula safe to IM?

I'm not sure about your particular formula. What brand is it? All I can say for now is be very, very careful when IMing anything. Especially anything pharmaceutical. Muscle has a difficult time breaking down foreign particles and you can easily get an abscess, much easier than if you miss a shot while IVing and end up subcutaneously injecting something. You seem like a veteran and this is probably something you already know. I'm not trying to insult you brother - I Just took a look at your join date and thought to myself "Oh man, he's gonna chew me out for saying something so obvious." lol but still, just tryna keep everyone safe ;)

It's the brand name Roxane Pharmaceuticals. It's a very bitter tasting liquid with no colors, flavors or sugars. Seems like straight up morphine, but I'm still afraid to inject into my hip for fear of exactly what you said, Chase. Anyone else have some ideas about this stuff? Pretty awesome find. And chase, no I would never curse anyone out just because they're trying to help! Love ya, bro!
Rebecca :D

I have a script for Kadian30mg (morphine sulfate) it's er so I open the cap and crush the little beads, this morning I IVed 90mgs. I have IVed 60 mgs. in the past don't get much of a rush at all but from what I understand Morphine don't give you much of a rush anyway but still think I get off better when just crushing and ingesting, that's just me.