• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Roxane generic oral morphine 20mg/ml IV

cdin

Moderator: H&R; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
I was looking for information on the internet on this topic and came up fairly empty handed. I recently received a lovely little bottle of oral morphine solution,
a generic formulation from roxane. The liquid is completely clear, and slightly more viscous than water. The product list has sorbitol, a coloring agent and a few other things
as inactives, though in this particular liquid, there appears to be no color of any kind. It does have a synthetic sweetener taste which does little to mask the intense bitterness of the morphine sulphate. Throwing caution to the wind, I loaded up 1cc in a standard 29 gauge rig and gave it a whirl. Definitely underwhelming at 20mg,
slight burn and mark if you miss, so I wouldn't want to really try going for it with 3ml of this stuff to really have a good time, IM and subQ seems out. I'll probably end up using most of this orally, but if you can get off on 20mg IV, it definitely won't kill you! :)

Someone quite a while ago ran into three full bottles of the Mallinckrodt brand 20mg/ml oral morphine solution and couldn't find any or much info on using it IV except dont try. well he was out of duragesics after smoking 1-2 two a day while wearing one... so to not wake up so sick in the morning.. this was daily for months and there was a pretty big tolerance.

It was blue and who knows what else was in it. It said sugar free but tasted sweet. Threads like this are good. He ended up testing 1ml and also found it quite underwhelming but in a 3ml barrel it did the trick .. full on pins and needles for a minute and kept the WD at bay. Considered upping to a 5ml barrel but did not. It did hurt when missed and probably wasn't smart or good for him, but the three bottles all went into 3ml barrels in about 3-4 days with, to date, little to no adverse effects aside from histamine reaction near the injection site which when missed was pretty extensive.

Just putting more info out there for people who are going to do it anyways.... i registered solely for this purpose

o yeah, my original question was "is this going to kill me" :) and the answer, happily, is no.

In retrospect, I kindof like this stuff. I refuse to do heroin these days do to not wanting to die from unknown opiate dosage. I rarely to find opana in my area that is shoot/snortable and the only other comparable substance available is dilaudid. Which i have access to, and use off and on - I have found, though, that I don't like it. It spikes my tolerance immediately, what seems to set me(meaning afterwards i need this to get well) at 80mg oc tolerance wise(8m dilaudid) is a great rush, but then.... nothing.
It overpowers a cocaine at high enough dose for a proper speedball, and at lower doses doesn't have enough sedation to take the edge off. If someone really just likes a big ol rush, ok, hydromorphone it is, but I like a sustained high. i'm glad I got this(the roxane morphine) and am stabilized with a little kratom and that the dose size is sort of self limiting in that i dont WANT to do 3ml at a time. ive realized the effects for me of 20mg morphine have a less noticeable, though not UNnoticeable rush, and the resulting analgesia and stability is MILES ahead of hydromorphone. Even when I frequently did heroin, i noticed morphine seemed like a more stable experience, and would seek it out. If i had it my way and chose to be a daily lifer on opiates, id take a huge bottle of morph HCL uncut over anything else, i think it would be the useful in a long term way for stability in a personal life. Just my .02.
Ive been working avidly with martial arts, diet, iboga microdoses and kratom to keep my opiate usage at a minimum. I enjoy enjoying getting high, I just don't want to be a rat in a cage, I also hate wasting brain cycles on obsessive drug planning. I'd like to be a month squeaky clean followed by very minimal mapped usage.
may seem pie in the sky, but compared to my life even two years ago I'm a goddamn on the ball individual. No booze, 2 speedballs a month, no unknown dosages, no kratom daily, phenibut once weekly. Trying to eliminate weed and tobacco as daily habits. Don't know if i'll ever be a weekender with tobacco, I think I'm going to do a proper flood dose of ibo and try not to touch it again. Only substance I've ever felt I could not regulate with some good habits.

The thickness tells you its more then morphine and h2o I'd say avoid iv!

May not kill you today but it'll prolly shorten your life span shootin sorbitol and whatever else they put in oral solutions....