• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rough Chances Of Sudden Death From Cocaine?

I would think the risk of death would be higher if you smoke crack or worse IV it then snort it.
These days it’s better to be safe than sorry. People who don’t do opiates and strictly coke(and apparently even meth) are dying at fairly alarming rates because fent is so cheap of a cut when you buy in large quantities as most drug dealers do. Apparently it’s rare but I can count on three hands the number of people I know (or some hardly know) that have died of fentanyl ODs when they’ve never touched an opiate in their life other than maybe one or two of grandmas percs 15 years ago.

I personally won’t touch powdered drugs, and while I’m not that big of a fan of crystal I like to indulge from time to time and won’t even touch it unless it’s legit in crystal form. Not sure if that even actually helps but if the ice is slightly powderized I won’t even touch it. Not really a big fan of dying from shit that I no longer know what it truly is

There is no way of effectively answering this question OP. There isn't really a way of either getting these statistics, first of all, or to secondly, explain the entire statistical history of Cocaine deaths in a way that makes sense for you as an individual based upon your unique biology, history and usage patterns.

It's a good enough answer to say that Cocaine is cardiotoxic. People die from using it. There are people who die in acute settings after relatively little history with Cocaine, though they would most likely have had a pre-existing heart condition. I've known people personally and anecdotally who have died from Cocaine-related heart problems. It's definitely a problem.

If you're a chronic user of Cocaine, it would be best to understand that you're likely damaging your heart. I think it's a fair comparison to say Cocaine-related heart problems are just as common as complications from chronic Alcoholism like liver issues etc. It's something you need to be concerned about if you're a regular user.