• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

RooR in Need of possible easy fix, possibly not. experts needed.

smokeymcpot42088

Bluelighter
Ok I will save the backstory as it does not particularly matter, but here is my problem (again no point asking why, long complicated series of events) I have a downstem w/diffuser either CRAZY or GORILLA glued into the female piece. This downstem is too long as presses against the bottom of my bong. Also it is diffused and there is no whole in the end causing the little slits pushed flat against the bottom to clog up rather quickly. My question is does anyone know of a substance that will break the bond of the crazy/gorilla glue because if I could pull that downstem out (fish some pieces of a different broken downstem out) this will be back to 100 percent new/functional. Yes im buying an ashtrap.

But again, the question is does anyone know of anything that would break the bonds of crazy/gorilla glue. I was thinking acetone?

Nevermind. BTW this is not an advertisement but a personal experience I just had. There is an Out the Front Icepick, works like a switchblade, believe its called the gaurdfather. Must be damn near 14.4 because it blasted all the extra glass off. I ran a google, came up with acetone, snagged some of ma's nail polish removal (with permission and knowing the reason) put it in the crevice of the downstem after about ten minutes it twisted out. Anyone lookin for a resined up grav labs downstem (THAT IS A JOKE I DO NOT SELL PARAPHANELIA ESPECIALLY IF IT HAD RESIN ON IT AND IF I DID I WOULD NOT ADVERTISE HERE) …… now to go pick out a perfect ashcatcher