• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rooki meth smoker has questions

^^

What area of the country are you in? Sounds like there's a high meth user population there.

^^

What the hell is wrong with you? If you've just come here to troll and talk shit, you'll find your stay here very short lived. You make a post like that and claim someone else is pathetic? Grow up.
pretty sure youre not talking to legalizeall are you?

^^

Uh no.. I was talking to the poster right above me, hence the "^^" pointing to his post.. you didn't post anywhere even close to my reply, why would it be about you? Also, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

^^

Uh no.. I was talking to the poster right above me, hence the "^^" pointing to his post.. you didn't post anywhere even close to my reply, why would it be about you? Also, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

sorry for the confusion. i saw the ^^ . they were below my post on my view and thats why i asked. i used the third person so you would see my name. im just getting used to the thread layout here and i can admit it, i can be pretty stupid sometime. sorry to waste time

Huh? The arrows you used pointed too... oh dur to the rude comment the other user made. Um I used to live in the west coast most of my entire young life in phoenix, arizona, just a little over a year ago I sadly moved to pathetic Missouri (personal reasons). Both of these cities have a very high meth use, and it's not me just saying that their is data by city by city state by state etc that shows where their are higher rates of meth use. Although phoenix/ Arizona was known for supposively very high quality meth the most of times I tried it was their. Every time it was crystal shards looked like "glass" which often was what it was called.

It surprises me still that even statistics say the meth purity levels are generally pretty damn high in that region, and amongst my times with experimenting it and trying like 4-5 different batches that ALL looked the same (crystal clear transparent glass), I realized my last few times of trying meth when I moved to Missouri that although the meth loked the same, It actually was a lot more potent well probably because I also learned how to smoke it which provided me a rush, but I was also holding in huge hits for 5-8 seconds something most tweakers advised me not to do, but I did feel it made me higher. Also, here I was getting off one of the major suppliers that has people daily coming to his house every hour, so I think i was able to get to the top of the chain before as opposed to phoenix.

Since then I have been legally prescribed amphetamines, that I take as per needed because of the similarities of the negatives they can have that resemble meth which i hated (the side effects/comedown).

I hate the imbeciles that say you shouldn't hold it in. As if there is something other than meth in the smoke, whether inhaled or exhaled. It is a crafty myth that tricks people into wasting most of the product.

How long do you hold it in then? As long as you would with a nang?

As long as you can, it is all meth vapour that you exhale/waste. It is not like actual smoke where there is other burned crap that you don't want. The higher your tolerance the less the difference is noticeable but always hold it in.

As long as you can, it is all meth vapour that you exhale/waste. It is not like actual smoke where there is other burned crap that you don't want. The higher your tolerance the less the difference is noticeable but always hold it in.

interesting. finally someone with a good reason behind the idea of hold it in or not. ive always thought it didnt matter but you make a good point

It's not what you do, it's how you do it . Amy drug can make you twisted inside and out losing teeth and weight . I see people use meth on weekends and that's it. Also depends what Roa