• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Romania becomes the tenth EU country to legalize medical cannabis

Bluelight Crew
http://www.digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/A...entul+cu+marijuana+a+devenit+legal+in+Romania

Text translated by Google. I think my headline interpreted this gibberish correctly:

Marijuana can be used by cancer patients to relieve pain, and today is done tests for Parkinson Alzhemeir or Tourette syndrome.

Laws 143 and 339 regulate the use of marijuana for medical purposes derivatives (dyes, resins or plant fragments). Legislative change enables Medicines Agency to agree to manufacturers wishing to market such drugs out.

The next step is for the Ministry of Health to include preparations compensated medicines list, which is already the nine other EU countries.

Two weeks ago, and France moved the compounds of marijuana on the black list of legal drugs.

That's good for them. I can't believe the numbskulls (using nice language there) in parliament here wont even discuss allowing cannabis for the terminally or chronically ill, and for everyone else, well that seems as far away as mars at this stage.

That's good for them. I can't believe the numbskulls (using nice language there) in parliament here wont even discuss allowing cannabis for the terminally or chronically ill, and for everyone else, well that seems as far away as mars at this stage.

They discussed discussing it not too long ago :\ I wouldn't be surprised if we were the last to legalize it.

I saw a youtube video a few months ago I think it was where they discussed it for all of 5 minutes in one session in canberra (parliament), as some questions were put to some guy (I cant recall his name right now) but pretty sure he was part of the labour g'ment, anyway he was asked a few questions regarding cannabis for medicinal use and said point blank it wasnt on the agenda at all and it is a dangerous and harmful drug that has proven links to mental illness and other such shit. Do you think people who are fucking dying are going to give a shit about links to mental illness? Dont you think oxy contin or morphine or whatever can be dangerous drugs as well? The guy gave me the shits. I wanted to punch him thru the screen.

I have been to Romania. The need some medical weed!
Good for you, Romania!!

which are the other countries?
According to The Huffington Post:
"The Czech Republic, France and the Netherlands are among the countries in the European Union that have legalized the use of medical marijuana products."