• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling tomorrow night after taking a 3 month break! Last second tips needed!

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Greetings everyone!
I'm happy to report that after abstaining from ALL drugs for 3 months, I shall be embarking on a 'LAD Flip' (AL-LAD & MDMA) tomorrow evening. Whilst I am obviously excited, I have a certain amount of fear present, mainly about fucking myself over again. Therefore, in the spirit of HR, I would like to get a few last minute tips from the experts on here!

1. (Roughly speaking), what does a 3+ month break do for tolerance? I appreciate this question heavily relies on my previous use (used MDMA total of 6 times with the 1/1.5 month break rule. Within that time, I used MDMA very irresponsibly twice, consuming 400-500mg on those silly occasions), but can anyone who has waited the same amount of time give their experience on this?

2. Dosage! From an MDMA point of view, I'm going for 200-220mg dropped at once with NO redose. Can you get a 4-6hr experience with this method, or will I have to re-dose with a with a small amount? My aim is to roll absolute face for a good amount of time, but at the same time, being sensible and keeping my dose sane so I don't get a horrible comedown/brain zaps! Maybe the 3 month break will mean it will hit harder?

3. Supplements - I'm going to be pre-loading with ALA, carnitine, magnesium etc, but I would like advice on one supp in particular. ECGC (the antioxidant in green tea) is a COMT inhibitor (COMT is one of the pathways in which MDMA is metabolised, next to CYP2D6). I was thinking of taking a ECGC capsule at the same time as my MDMA drop as its a great antioxidant. However, would the COMT inhibition make my roll stronger/longer?

4. Tums - I'm thinking about eating 3 tums 20 minutes before the drop to increase the absorption of the MDMA. Any experience on this? As I'm taking a single dose, I'm trying to get as much millage out of it as possible!

Thanks for your time

SR:)

Hi SR,

1: I've had a three month break myself so i'll provide my anecdotal view of it. For me, the three month break made the MDMA (120mg) hit very hard, but MDMA always hits me hard no matter how long the break is. However, it was noticably intense - especially the comeup which kicked me in the dick. I got a bit anxious during the comeup but the setting wasn't right which was the main problem. Once I broke through, the euphoria and empathy was intense. I also experienced the biggest MDMA-rush (you know what I mean?) I've ever experienced when my favourite tunes came on. There is a difference when you really abstain from MDMA, but it wasn't too far off the usual experience. Certainly wasn't worth waiting 3 months for.

2: I'd certainly consider lowering the dose. Like I said, 120mg was really intense and lasted like 5-6 hours. Then again, I've never taken massive doses (250mg+) nor abused MDMA for a sustained period. Other than rolling 2-3 times in a month on the odd occassion, i've taken solid breaks of 1-3 months. I've always been a lightweight and never really noticed a tolerance so 100-130mg has always been a powerful, intense and enjoyable experience. If you want to really roll nutsack go for 150-180mg. I would imagine that after 3 months 200mg would have you balls-to-the-floor face-chewing. The comeup could also become uncomfortable, so make sure you've got the setting just right.

3: I just read the responses from ADD to your other posts. There is some very important information regarding COMT. It appears that inhibiting it would hinder the breakdown of toxic metabolites of MDMA, not the actual MDMA itself, so it would be detrimental. Avoid it. From what they're saying, ECGC is just a regular anti-oxidant like vitamin C, so it's nothing special. Nevertheless, still usual for buffering potentially damaging radicals so worth taking.

4: No idea on this one.

Good luck and have fun. Try to forget about HR, serotonin and all of that shit. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Thanks for the informative reply! I'm guessing that on a 200mg drop, it would be foolish to re-dose with any amount really.....I'm looking forward to the hard come-up to be honest, although I have decided to drop my AL-LAD dosage to 75ug in the interest of safety, as I'm going out clubbing, as I feel 150ug in combination with 220mg of MDMA could be too intense (trippy wise) for an indoor club, as I don't really want to start losing contact with reality in the middle of the dancefloor!

Thanks for the informative reply! I'm guessing that on a 200mg drop, it would be foolish to re-dose with any amount really.....I'm looking forward to the hard come-up to be honest, although I have decided to drop my AL-LAD dosage to 75ug in the interest of safety, as I'm going out clubbing, as I feel 150ug in combination with 220mg of MDMA could be too intense (trippy wise) for an indoor club, as I don't really want to start losing contact with reality in the middle of the dancefloor!

In my experiences, a small redose really causes little difference with regard to negative effects, while prolonging the experience for 1-2 hours. A redose ranging anywhere from 40-80mg is probably fine if you wanted to do that.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is AL-LAD? I'm assuming it's LSD based on the dosages you suggested? Nevertheless, I've never combined MDMA with a traditional psychedelic. In fact, I've never tried a psychedelic. What does it add to the MDMA experience?

It may as well be LSD. It's an analogue, a lysergamide analogue so it isn't nbome series or anything like that. There's also LSZ, which is actually slightly more potent than LSD.

In my experiences, a small redose really causes little difference with regard to negative effects, while prolonging the experience for 1-2 hours. A redose ranging anywhere from 40-80mg is probably fine if you wanted to do that.

A green android pill is around 220mg, so do you think adding any re-dose on top of that would take the amount to excessive levels? I'm trying to figure out an amount which would keep my comedown to a minimal, and not give me brain zaps :). I think 300mg would be excessive, to I want to keep it to 250mg if I can. Problem is, because I'm taking pills, I can't be sure of the exact measurement I have taken. I would have to keep it to a VERY small chunk if I wanted to redose.

I've never combined MDMA with a traditional psychedelic. In fact, I've never tried a psychedelic. What does it add to the MDMA experience?

This will be my first time with this combination also, but adding a psyche to the mix provides some lovely visuals whilst normally adding to the euphoria.

A green android pill is around 220mg, so do you think adding any re-dose on top of that would take the amount to excessive levels? I'm trying to figure out an amount which would keep my comedown to a minimal, and not give me brain zaps :). I think 300mg would be excessive, to I want to keep it to 250mg if I can. Problem is, because I'm taking pills, I can't be sure of the exact measurement I have taken. I would have to keep it to a VERY small chunk if I wanted to redose.

This will be my first time with this combination also, but adding a psyche to the mix provides some lovely visuals whilst normally adding to the euphoria.

Ermm, well, I would take less of a dose to start with. I don't know what a small redose would do to such a large dose. Considering you're taking pills it's probably best to avoid it because it would be nitpicky. Finding 40mg of a 220mg pill would be the tiniest chunk. Then the MDMA might not be evenly distributed across the whole pill. It sounds problematic and not worth it. If you want the powerful experience just go for the 220mg at once and leave it there. Man these dutch pills are monsters. 1 pill would supply me with 2 main doses. Ridiculous.

One day I want to try to psychedelics, I just need to meet some like-minded people to try them with. I bet mixing them with MD is awesome.

I'd do half the pill and half again 90 mins later. 220mg is going to "kick you in the dick" as JWills so adequately put it ;)

What dose of AL-LAD are you doing? Have you done it before? A LAD trip is like 10 hours end to end, where are you going to fit the MDMA in?

Last edited:
The plan is drop 75ug of AL and hour before the MDMA :) 5 hours from now, I'll be dropping (10pm). I'm so stoked!

Pop in at 1am and tell us what's up ;)

Oh and remember my advice! Don't take more than one android out with you, otherwise the LAD is going to convince you into fucking yourself again! If you start posting about brain zaps again so help me god I will hunt you down, and when I find you I will wave my fist so vigorously in your general direction you wish you'd never heard of drugs, capiche?

^^ LOL! Don't worry, I'm keeping it to one dose only :). Im just worried that if I just drop an android with no redosing, Ill be down in 3 hours :(

^^I know that :p The urge to take a 1/4 (or less) out with me was strong (As below 250mg or below gives you minimal next day effects, so if an android is say 200-210, then a REALLY small 1/4 could probably bring it up to 250mg). I won't do this don't worry, but the little raver inside me is begging away. My health comes first though.

Also bought a vicks inhaler (first time with this!). Do I hit the inhaler on the come-up or when I'm peaking? How many times is it save to use?

^^I know that :p The urge to take a 1/4 (or less) out with me was strong (As below 250mg or below gives you minimal next day effects, so if an android is say 200-210, then a REALLY small 1/4 could probably bring it up to 250mg). I won't do this don't worry, but the little raver inside me is begging away. My health comes first though.

Also bought a vicks inhaler (first time with this!). Do I hit the inhaler on the come-up or when I'm peaking? How many times is it save to use?

Oh boy you hit the inhaler all fucking night. And since you're taking AL-LAD you're gonna be seeing some shit and you will have a great time. It's also fun to have vicks vaporub and to give yourself a lil rub right under your nose, or if you've got a bandana, wear it around your neck and rub a glob on the inside and shove it in your face. Good fun, good fun :)

Reading through this thread is making me eager to break through from my also 3 month hiatus! I ordered some 5-apb that I should be getting on either Tuesday or Wednesday and it's gonna be my first time with this chem. Going to drop a safe 100mg, redose 50mg meet up with an old friend, share my wares and have a day out in the city %)

Hope you have a good time ceasing your break, I'm tons envious!

lol, there's nothing dangerous about Vicks, it just smells nice! You can smash that all night, just don't try eating it ;)

Awesome! :D I guess the answer to the "small 1/4 redose" is no, which is probably a good thing :p

Glad you had an awesome time! What sort of music were you listening to? I find that the euphoria vs empathy divide that you discussed is often down to the music. The tunes that are all soft/cheesey give me super empathy, whereas the harder tunes hit me with the euphoria!

There's one thing I was right about... The comeup certainly kicked you in the dick!