• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling Third Day double dosage?

TheFireDragon

Greenlighter
I took 200mg yasterday morning and 200mg the day before yasterday night, I rolled went sleep 10 hours later I woke up and rolled again on the morning
Now I havent rolled all day today and its night soon so it will have been like 35 hours or something since I last rolled, If I double the dosage to 400mg can I roll as good as my first roll?
The second roll the one I did yasterday morning was weak as fk and waste of MDMA

It will not give you the roll you want, and you risk getting a very severe after effect. 4 weeks are suggested, 3 weeks as a minimum. I have tried 3 weeks between, I don't recommend it. The high is just medium, and the low after is what you are likely to remember the most.

You risk to damage yourself if you roll today. It will not kill you, but already having rolled twice in a few days, you already risk the onset of depression, anxiety or panic attacks. It will never work the way you want it to with so little time between. You ARE taking the risk of long term psychological harm to yourself for weeks and months. Wait at least a month if you want the same high as the first time, perhaps even longer.

Mate, why would you want to roll 2 days in a row never mind 3. Yeah, Ive seen people do it at festivals and stuff but I still think its careless and overkill. Not only is a waste of mdma like you say but you risk damaging yourself. 200mg is what I would call a high end dosage for one night so why would you consider doing 400mg. Even if it did effect you I predict it wouldnt be that enjoyable and wouldnt last that long. Give your brain time to replenish the serotonin receptors, a 1 month break at least if not 3 really.

Don't do it. MDMA is not a drug for regular use. The less often you use it the longer you'll be able to use it for and the better those highs will be. 6 weeks absolute minimum 3 months or plus recommended between doses.

You only need to take a quick glance at the majority of other threads in this forum to find out what happens when you don't stick to this schedule.

I've done MDMA 2 days in a row then waiting a month and doing it twice again with no problems and both rolls being good.
This time I did it straight when I woke up tho and didnt wait until night so it was only 10 hours between doses instead of like 30 hours which is twice as long.
I imagine tolerance going down if you wait atleast a week between uses, 1 month or 3 sounds abit extreme but I dont know I dont have super much experience with this drug, I didnt roll yasterday and I havent decided if I should roll tonight. I might, Either way im not gonna wait a month ill wait a week unless im going to do it tonight I might wait and see what happens with a week break inbetween uses dont know yet.
Im curious to see what happens if I double the dose and only wait like 2-3 days between uses too. So ill see which I test first.

Dude, seriously, take it from me and terarc that mdma can fuck you up. We both have lasting problems from using drugs so were not just making this shit up. Do what you want to do, its your life but Im telling you waiting at least a month between rolls is far from 'extreme'. Shulgin, who rediscovered MDMA, stated that you should only take mdma a few times in your life and for good reason. It has great potential when used correctly but quickly fucks you up when abused. Out of the ~50 times Ive taken mdma over a period of 8 years, I can bet about 7 of them were actually truly enjoyable and worth taking. 400mg is a massive dose as well and if you have this in one dose you run the risk of ODing if its truly mdma. Just read the recovery thread on here man if you want to see what it can do to people.

So I decided to try 400mg tonight to roll, It was a nice roll I felt as if I didnt waste any MDMA but it was lesser than the one i did a couple of days ago (my first roll). Even tho that one was only 200mg and this was 400mg but satisfied either way so its all chill.
Now imma wait a week and test 200mg again and see what happens then maybe go 400mg on the day after that

^^^^ you are setting yourself up for a very very bad time. Please don't be so stupid as to come here asking for advice, then completely ignore it, only to go on to do exactly what everyone in every other thread says NOT TO DO by taking only a week's break after what would be defined as a binge.

DO NOT TAKE MDMA FOR AT LEAST A MONTH. PREFERABLY 2 OR MORE.

DO NOT DO IT!!!!

EDIT: EMPHASIS ON DO NOT TAKE MORE MDMA ONLY 1 WEEK AFTER YOU DISREGARDED ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED USERS AND BINGED.

^

Yes, please do not come here asking for advice and subsequently immediately ignore it.

Im asking for people who have experience with this drug and who may have been in my shoes who have also taken MDMA 3 days in a row and can comment on how it felt and what happen.
I feel like rolling tonight again can I take 600mg or do I risk overheating or something because I was sweating quite alot when I took 400mg but I do drink water and I dont really dance or jumb around I just chill at home and take it easy and I guess tolerance goes up too so 600mg should be safe?
I've taken 800mg MDMA in the course of a night before but not at the same time it was more like 400mg then 200mg a hour later and 200mg another hour later but that was a waste of MDMA redosing sucks.
You people worry too much yes MDMA can fuck you up but so can all drugs its kinda like playing russian roulette you never know what can happen you can get fked up from psychosis by weed feel like your in a dream loads of crazy shit, fry your brain on E, I am so fked up already that it cant get worse. I've already gotten fried 3 years ago I dont know if it was pure MDMA that fked me up but 3 years later and im still not recovered so yes I do know how bad MDMA can fuck you up but im already fked and theres no chance in hell that im gonna get so unlucky and get even more fked up than I already am.

You are either a troll or just plain stupid then. Weve given you the information you need yet you ignore it then come back and ask if you can do 600mg?! Mate, do what you want but itll fuck you up. No one here is going to help you with that attitude. Smh

You are either a troll or just plain stupid then. Weve given you the information you need yet you ignore it then come back and ask if you can do 600mg?! Mate, do what you want but itll fuck you up. No one here is going to help you with that attitude. Smh

You are a sheep!!
Baa.
Baa.
Must take 1 month min 3 month ideal, Never go over doses like this or that find your sweet spot, Do this, Do that. Then you can roll and have amazing time and have a higher chance of not loosing the magic.
You can loose the magic at any time during any point, This safety precaution are stupid and you only repeat what others say. No mind of your own. When I first started with MDMA, I waited 1 month, I had only rolled twice, I waited 1 month and on my third time, My brain got fried.
It felt completely burnt ruined and damaged, It felt like that for 2-3 months straight, After that it disappeared and I started getting weird sensations in my body that is highly uncomfortable and just plain making you want to die.
3 years later I still have those sensations and loads of other symptoms.
Now, Then I realize, How many people pop pills/powder daily, Weekly, 10 pills a night every week, And are completely fine. 100% fine, No damage done. They do this for years.
Now some of these people do get fked up, And you think "oh thats because he popped so much no wonder it fked him up" when he is only 1 of the thousands of people who pop as much pills.
Then you think "oh but I only pop 1 pill every 3 months that cant possibly fk me up" but thats wrong too, It can fuck you wherever whenever you have zero gurantuee.
But when your in my position, And have already gotten ALLLLLLLL of the fked up shit MDMA gives, You name it I have it, Then you realize this cannot possibly fuck you up any more because you already are so fkin fked your whole fkin life is fked up.
And the only thing you have to worry about then is getting through the next day and surviving it.
You have no worries about the damages MDMA give, Because you dont felt it anymore because your already so fked up you cant get more fked.
The only thing you have to worry about is if you dont feel the effects of E, Then your basically wasting money, So I dont care about how it will fk me or this or that, I only care about will I feel the effects will I survive and not die.
That is what im asking, And its kinda rude to call me stupid when you really know nothing about me at all.

Whatever dude, I aint here to debate with you. Maybe you should take your posts to a forum where dangerous drug use is promoted. This is a harm reduction forum so expect the responses you are being given.

I took 600mg today it was a waste of MDMA, Now I will wait and only take 200mg after a week and see how strong that roll gets. It seems increasing dosage past 200mg pretty much does nothing, Even if you get tolerance to 200mg and try to increase to 400mg or whatever it really seems as if it does nothing and you would get the same effect only taking 200mg

I took 600mg today it was a waste of MDMA, Now I will wait and only take 200mg after a week and see how strong that roll gets. It seems increasing dosage past 200mg pretty much does nothing, Even if you get tolerance to 200mg and try to increase to 400mg or whatever it really seems as if it does nothing and you would get the same effect only taking 200mg
Your a troll. Just stop. Someone close this thread

Yeah has to be a troll. Either way, clearly wasting our time providing them with advice.