• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling solo while my friends drink?

Rebel1234

Greenlighter
I'm going to see a dj tonight with friends but I do not like drinking and want to roll instead. I would also want to be low key about it since id rather they not know I was high.

From your experience, what is it like being the only one of your friends rolling? Will it be possible to hide the fact that I am high? I am an experienced user but have only rolled with other rollers before.

People will probably notice you're rolling but if they're drunk they wont care much. I honestly still love taking it in groups even if its just me rolling.

Ya, your pupils and lovely dovey attitude might give you away but if they're all drunk, who cares.

They will know. If you don't want them to notice, then don't do it.

I love rolling with my friends, even though they aren't rolling. But it would ruin it if I had to hide it from them, and not be able to do whatever came to mind :)

i would have to agree with luxray and say that if you have to hide the fact that your rolling, i would just save it for a time you can be more open about what your doing and maybe not with friends who may be judging you.

Doesn't sound fun to me. You will not be able to hide the fact that you're rolling.

Just curious, why don't you want them to know? Imo, it would be better and more fun if you just told your friends you would be rolling. I'm sure they wouldn't care. but if you really don't want them to know, definitely don't do it; your pupils will give you away for sure.

Doesn't sound like a setting I would roll in for two reasons. Firstly, a big part of the MDMA experience is letting it all loose and not having a care about what people think about you. Blocking that by trying to avoid being 'noticable' takes away a big part of the magic. Secondly, drunk people are just irritating and not on your 'level'. Another big part of the experience is being with other rollers and sharing the experience. Being around drunks really isn't that.