• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

rolling party?

cokeduprudolph

Greenlighter
Sooo my pet reindeer wanted to go to a rave this weekend, but her plans fell through :( so she had this idea of throwing a get together where everyone is rolling, and wanted some tips. Should she keep this relatively small-ish or invite a bunch of people? And what things should she include to make it a fun experience for everyone? Good music, and some mary jane is obvious, but...glow sticks? Vicks? General tips, ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated. =D

Last edited:
Lol. What's next, "my pet whale?"

They don't allow that, or SWIM, or any of that "my pet" stuff on BL. Just a tip.

It depends. Big parties (20+) can be insane in a good way. But I think small groups/kickbacks are more foolproof and intimate. Most of the house raves I use to go to were small groups, ranging from 4-15.

Idk, I think Vicks are messy. But glowsticks and photons all the way, and GOOD music! Progressive, psy, hard, dnb, dubstep or whatever you and your friends like. Bring a roor bong or blunt wraps for the weed. Bring lots of weed too, people on e can smoke it like air. And talk a lot. Fast for a few hours at least before dropping too.

Edit: Pass out glow bracelets/necklaces for everyone too. And buy a big pack of water bottles, haha.

I dig Vicks, the body rub or the Vicks inhaler sticks. Icy hot or tiger balm is also pretty phenomenal for inhaling (WAY more potent than vicks), plus it feels cool on your skin haha. Glowsticks, LED lights, good tunes, hugs hugs HUGS (My favorite), cuddle puddles, massages, of course the weed is a good idea (used to love smoking whilst rolling, but I quit smoking weed), plenty of water for everyone,positive attitudes, and cool chill people you can get along with! Have a fun night and I agree with keeping it a bit smaller keeps it more intimate and the noise down. Last thing you need is a noise complaint with a house full of people rolling balls. I also hear nitrous (whippets) is marvelous whilst rolling, but I have yet to do them together personally. I want to though next round!

Last edited:
Don't invite too many people. One of my friends had this kinda party and it was overwhelming for the host. He ended up worrying about everyone, would offer refreshments every five minutes (which got annoying, he'd force people to drink water even if they were good), and it got to the point where most people just left mid-roll. Kinda sucked.

A good group of friends (4-10 people) is a great small party. Get some good music, some cool lights, a bunch of pot and the party will be a hit. Have fun and be safe!

I would keep it small, certainly no more than 8. Also, have plenty of smokes, good tunes and a video games console. I would lay off the vicks, glowsticks etc...as they can be a bit annoying IME and also be aware that people will spill beer and ash everywhere and generally cause a royal mess.

I would keep it small, certainly no more than 8. Also, have plenty of smokes, good tunes and a video games console. I would lay off the vicks, glowsticks etc...as they can be a bit annoying IME and also be aware that people will spill beer and ash everywhere and generally cause a royal mess.

Glowsticks, lights, and vicks = better than alcohol (beer). Drinking on MDxx is stupid I personally think. It dehydrates you twice as fast, and why dull the effects of an already wonderful high with alcohol?

Glowsticks, lights, and vicks = better than alcohol (beer). Drinking on MDxx is stupid I personally think. It dehydrates you twice as fast, and why dull the effects of an already wonderful high with alcohol?
Agreed 100%. I view drinking while rolling as a waste as well, though to each their own of course. Also inhaling vicks is one of the most breathtaking feelings you can have while rolling if done right. Every person is different but for me personally my best, most profound rolls were at home with a few very close friends, some good music, light effects (usually a beamer), vicks, massages and some good conversation. It really brings out the empathogenic qualities of MDMA I think

*edit* Oh, what also feels fantastic is taking a bucket of ice water and dipping your hands and wrists in it. Trust me, this is an absolutely divine feeling. A regular faucet with cold water will work as well, but a bucket of ice water is much better. Of course take care not to bump into it or something

*look up "rolling tricks and tips" on google (but do not do that game where someone hugs you as hard as they can and you pass out- use common sense when following tips to avoid health issues/death, clearly)
*fun lights, candles give off an especially nice glow
*chill music- not everyone wants to listen to techno and hardcore while sitting at home on a pile of blankets! I put on jazz since it seems to offend no one, but try to choose music that your group will like
*get out all the blankets and pillows, put them on the couches or the floor
*candies and fruits if anyone wants to snack (though that's doubtful)
*go to the local dollar store and grab as many things as you can find that smell nice (like essential oils...these are even better if you buy the slightly more expensive, high-quality ones from a head shop, spa or hippie store), or are cool textures. Nice textures to feel when you're high, of course, are rubbery, flexible, jiggly, or furry

This is the only way I roll, I almost never go out because the experience at home with fun effects and good friends to bond with is just so much better to me! Think of ways to stimulate all of the different senses. It's really about the conversations you have, anyway, imo :) Make everyone comfy and cozy and enjoy the good vibes!

As far as numbers, I went to one or two larger house parties where everyone (15 peeps?) rolled and it was a BLAST to go from room to room and chat with different people all night, but generally I prefer to keep it to about five so it's more intimate. Do whatever you like, as long as everyone there is chill it's going to be a great time!!