• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling for 16-17 hours

tripballz

Greenlighter
had a booster dose every 2 hours, anyone got any advice to handle my come down.
I have not slept for 2 days.
(I do not take drugs but this is if it did happen)

Damn you went all-out 8o heh nothing much that I can tell you to help apart from the fact that MDMA shouldn't keep you awake for so long after your roll. Might want to consider testing your drugs next time. If you have some benzos handy it might be a good idea to take a low dose of those to calm you down and help you sleep. For some people something like melatonin or valerian root tea can help as well. After you've slept take it easy for a day at least, maybe go for a short jog to get over the hangover. Eat healthy, exercise and lay off the drugs for a while and you'll be fine

Well it was cause we would take another dose every hour or so, if we left it 2+ hours we would just get extremely exhausted.

Damn you went all-out 8o heh nothing much that I can tell you to help apart from the fact that MDMA shouldn't keep you awake for so long after your roll. Might want to consider testing your drugs next time. If you have some benzos handy it might be a good idea to take a low dose of those to calm you down and help you sleep. For some people something like melatonin or valerian root tea can help as well. After you've slept take it easy for a day at least, maybe go for a short jog to get over the hangover. Eat healthy, exercise and lay off the drugs for a while and you'll be fine

its cuz he redosed so much, mdma is definitely capable of keeping you awake 2 days if you redose every 2 hours for half a day. mdma should never be binged on like that, 2 redoses should be the max.

could it have been cut with speed or something like that? last weekend I went really hard (way too hard), I intended to bomb 600mg throughout a concert and took the rest of the bag with me for little top ups if needed (bad idea I know, and I know 600 alone is a big dose - i have a high tollerance which is a separate matter). Ended up taking a whole gram in the night, had my last dose at 3am on monday morning, couldn't get to sleep until 5am wednesday morning. Towards to end I was really pissed off, didnt even really feel high anymore just very wired up and jittery and couldnt sleep. We tested my friends bag (which was the same stuff) afterwards and turns out it was cut with speed, I've never not been able to sleep for that long before, my friends couldnt either, we were all really scared but in the end it was all okay.

its cuz he redosed so much, mdma is definitely capable of keeping you awake 2 days if you redose every 2 hours for half a day. mdma should never be binged on like that, 2 redoses should be the max.
I've done what you describe there and slept like a baby once I stopped taking more and the effects weaned off. Same for everyone I know. I never saw MDMA keep someone up for 32 hours after the roll ended, even when binged worse than what the OP did. I'm not saying it's impossible because everyone is different and drugs can do some unexpected things to a person but anecdotal evidence makes me think it's highly improbable. though indeed, perhaps not impossible

In any case it doesn't matter what was in your drugs OP, you took them already. No use in guessing. Only thing that remains now is to give your body ample time, exercise and nutrition to recover. Test your drugs beforehand instead of afterwards next time to avoid this, or at least make it less likely. There are substances out there sold as MDMA that can really ruin your night and a few of them are outright dangerous. By the way if I bombed 600mg of pure MDMA I would probably end up in an ambulance, or at the very least be so fucked up I couldn't stand anymore. And I have a pretty high tolerance myself built up over years of use. Be very careful with this because if you ever run into really really pure MDMA you might be in for a big surprise