• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling every weekend for the holiday season?

Altjira

Greenlighter
Hi,
So on a one month holiday, would it be a very bad idea to roll every weekend? We're talking one 100mg cap each weekend. A solid multivitamin and health diet would be maintained between these rolls coupled with regular exercise and a 5-HTP supplement.
Just curious if anyone out there has done this sort of thing (i'm sure many have) and could give me feedback on their experience?
Would it be a better idea to use small doses of LSD for these club events, bearing in mind that 'swim' has never tried LSD? Swims friends say great things about LSD, however swim trips hard on mushrooms.
Thanks a lot!
-A

Hi there,

So on a one month holiday, would it be a very bad idea to roll every weekend?

It's certainly not a good idea, but I think you knew that already! If you've come here for us to justify excessive use of MDMA then that's not going to happen. Using MDMA so frequently leaves yourself at higher risk for a bad comedown and loss of experience. Weeks 3 & 4 you may not even notice 100mg anymore - tolerance to amphetamines in general gathers quickly, and MDMA even quicker. If you do decide to do it, don't expect each 100mg cap to hit just as strong every weekend, and don't be surprised if you have a shitty comedown at some point.

A solid multivitamin and health diet would be maintained between these rolls coupled with regular exercise and a 5-HTP supplement.

A good idea, but they can't replace time between rolls. If you feel like simply taking these supplements and exercising justifies excessive MDMA consumption then you're wrong.

just curious if anyone out there has done this sort of thing (i'm sure many have) and could give me feedback on their experience?

Yeah, lots of people have done it, but it's not a safe practice and the main issue is tolerance. I've taken MDMA twice in two weeks and didn't notice a difference, but I was still very new to the drug.

Would it be a better idea to use small doses of LSD for these club events, bearing in mind that 'swim' has never tried LSD? Swims friends say great things about LSD, however swim trips hard on mushrooms

We don't use SWIM here. It probably would be better to take LSD if you'd previously tried and knew you could handle it. It is a very set/setting drug and a clubbing environment may not be the best place for your first time. A bad trip could ruin your whole evening and leave you feeling really shitty. If you've tried shrooms, why not consider using those? Ideally, you should only take the MDMA once in the month, but you could push for twice if you really wanted to, but take a long break afterwards at least 1-2 months.

Welcome to BL.

Thank you very much for the straight forward answer!
I'll take your advice and i'll consider a maximum of 2 rolls in the month. I don't plan on using again until October anyways. I think it'd be best if I find the time in the week to try out LSD with a friend or 2 in a calm setting just to ease myself in. I don't particularly want to take shrooms because last time I took them at a party I though i'd be able to control myself and focus on the energy and dancing, however it turned out to be me tripping my balls off on the dance floor for about an hour until I finally came back around :p
Thanks again mate,
-A

Thank you very much for the straight forward answer!
I'll take your advice and i'll consider a maximum of 2 rolls in the month. I don't plan on using again until October anyways. I think it'd be best if I find the time in the week to try out LSD with a friend or 2 in a calm setting just to ease myself in. I don't particularly want to take shrooms because last time I took them at a party I though i'd be able to control myself and focus on the energy and dancing, however it turned out to be me tripping my balls off on the dance floor for about an hour until I finally came back around :p
Thanks again mate,
-A

No worries.

I don't particularly want to take shrooms because last time I took them at a party I though i'd be able to control myself and focus on the energy and dancing, however it turned out to be me tripping my balls off on the dance floor for about an hour until I finally came back around :p

This kinda thing could happen with LSD as well, so definitely test the waters.

Have a blastie blast!