• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling Every 2 weeks for 2 months

MrPedantic

Greenlighter
Hi guys, just joined up but have read around the forum for any information I've needed.

I have rolled 3 times in the last month. The first roll had no effect as I was on SSRIs and it was a small dose so I'm not sure if that counts. For the second dose I had been off the SSRIs for 4 days and had a short peak, later in the night I had a line of coke for the first time and had a great 2 hour buzz from it.
Then two weeks later I took a 200mg dose followed by a 100mg dose 1 hour in. My mood since my second time rolling has been amazing. I am more motivated in life, smoke less, haven't touched weed and only drink once a week if that.

I also have a very good diet of around 8 portions of fruit and veg a day, no processed food at all, no sugar other than coke used as a mixer with alcohol. I have read up on pre and post loading for mdma and take a range of supplements to help my seretonin recover. I also workout about 12 hours a week and apart from my Friday night when I go out I consistently go to bed at around 12-1 and wake up at 9 am at the latest. I spend 1/2 an hour each day meditating also

I have not tested the MDMA but I am taking it with experienced people who say it is some of the purest they have found.

My question is with all of this considered I have a lot of parties over the next month which I would like to be able to roll at. I am happy to fully cut out alcohol and take a 3 month break from MDMA over the summer. I would like to ask with all of this taken into account will it be relatively safe to take mdma once every 2 weeks and not suffer drastic consequences.

My supplements Include:
Matrix pro greens
Multi vitamins
Magnesium
Q10
Milk thistle
5htp
Matrix night shredder
BCAAs
Matrix hyper cuts
Matrix vitalean
Creature
Fish oils
Vitamin C
L carnitine
L glutamine

The matrix supplements I listed contain many antioxidants and things for overall health. Full ingredients can be found on their website if anyone wants to take a look.
If anybody has any other supplements they can reccomend while explaining the science behind it that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

This is a horrible idea. 1. Your not testing your drugs. 2. The guidelines of MDMA used are set by many for good reasons. Read up on some horror stories Of taking to often. You'll stop abusing it. 3. TEST YOUR DRUGS. hopefully I got that point across. I've seen friends, "this is purest of pure" bust out my reagent kit. "Oh yea....pure methylone" a lot of people don't know the difference. Don't trust your friends. Trust science.

This is a horrible idea. 1. Your not testing your drugs. 2. The guidelines of MDMA used are set by many for good reasons. Read up on some horror stories Of taking to often. You'll stop abusing it. 3. TEST YOUR DRUGS. hopefully I got that point across. I've seen friends, "this is purest of pure" bust out my reagent kit. "Oh yea....pure methylone" a lot of people don't know the difference. Don't trust your friends. Trust science.
Thanks. I have already ordered a kit to test with. I have read a lot of horror stories however most are with quite heavy use, for a longer time and with mixing other things. I just thought that possibly based on my diet and lifestyle that a couple months of MDMA would not be too detrimental if followed by at least 3 months of abstinence.

I appreciate your words though. And will take it into consideration.

Agreed on the testing. And IMO, I think the odds are that rolling 4 times in 2 months won't leave you retarded or with any long-lasting emotional disorders, but don't think that taking a bunch of supplements or eating vegetables is the magic ticket to mental and emotional health. Remember, stores like GNC are out for your money first and foremost - the fact that you listed these Matrix supplements by brand name makes me think you're putting way too much emphasis on them in your mind.

Dont do it, twice in one month is OK and then take the long break. You dont want to push your limits with this drug. Respect it and it will respect you.. Just choose one of the parties a month to roll at and then do like coke at the others, coke is awesome at parties, and sounds like you react well to it seeing as how you got an awesome 2 hour buzz from one line :)

my feelings on the subject are from a lot of experience with mdma, including abuse so this is an more experienced member than many

three months minimum, at the very least, between any empathogens, up to six months or even years, if you dont have the budget, other things need to come first before rolling, this is an extreme luxury. test kits are a MUST and remember test kits stop working after a year so you have to buy new ones.

yeah if you want to end of up a loser with no brain cells to think of new creative ideas, have no life, no money, no girlfriend, -- sure, but for the rest of us that want to be successful ill do it intelligent rather than ignorantly

My opinion is that you should not only worry about spacing the rolls propperly , but i would keep in mind that "every party" doesent need a roll. I would only use it on the special occasions. This way you can enjoy somthing without the need to roll everytime. Or in other word: need to roll to even have fun.

Honestly for two months you'll be fine. Just keep doses within a reasonable range (200-250mg max per session) and take an extended break afterwards.

What Renz would do:

1. Test your stuff
2. Exercise, drink water and get plenty of sleep.
3. Avoid alcohol or other psychoactive substances including SSRIs.
5. Eat plenty of bananas and Turkey meat both pre and post use.

6. Post MDMA use supplements:
  • 100mg B6 & 1500mcg B12, 1g of Taurine and a multivitamin in the morning and afternoon.
  • 1.5g of L-tryptophan, 3mg of melatonin at night.

B6 is essential for restoring neurotransmitter function and helps aid neuroprotectiveness of brain cells.
B12 helps provide natural energy and focus
Taurine restores electrolyte imbalances, has a number of effects on restoring pleasure neurotransmitter function and works synergistically with B6
L-Tryptophan is the amino acid responsible for breaking down into 5-HTP which helps aid in serotonin restoration. L-tryptophan is notoriously better than 5-htp and has fewer side effects (however more expensive)
Melatonin will help aid in getting your circadium rhythm back in order which will put you into a deeper sleep.

7. Finally, drop the weight loss supplements. You're stacking 2-3 different pills that have the same ingredients. Feel free to PM me if you would like weight-loss supplementation advice or nutritional advice.

Last edited:
Agreed on the testing. And IMO, I think the odds are that rolling 4 times in 2 months won't leave you retarded or with any long-lasting emotional disorders

That's how I started, 4 times in 2 months. It worked, but somewhat dimishing returns. Can't tell if the 4th time would have been lot more magical if there had been a decent pause between the rolls, because there is no time machine to go back in time. It might have helped with losing the magic, but other than that, _I_ was lucky not to got to depression mode. I

Bare in mind that l-tryptophan is converted to 5-HTP and then serotonin via the tryptophan hydroxylase enzyme, numbers of which are greatly reduced by MDMA use. So supplementing l-tryptophan may be doing nothing at all. This is why people supplement 5-HTP rather than l-tryptophan post-MDMA, although 400mg EGCG is used with every 100mg of 5-HTP to aid the absorption (EGCG inhibits an enzyme that prevents 5-HTP reaching the brain).

Anyway OP, although you may well get away with this use, I wouldn't do it. It'll only reduce your mileage with this drug in the future and if you're feeling great now, there's a good chance you might not be after this binge so why ruin your mood for yourself. Stick to monthly if you must or preferably 3 months or more.

Last edited:
A short term period of "abuse" probably won't kill you. I and many other BLers have broken the frequency rules before and lived to tell the tale. That said, the rules exist for a reason and if you want to continue to enjoy the drug without triggering mental problems or losing the magic, you need to respect it by cutting way back on your use.

In my anecdotal opinion when it comes to breaking the "time" rule, I think it is probably better for you to roll two nights in a row, once a year than to use it monthly. No science to back that up but in my experience one time a month is really pushing it.

. This is why people supplement 5-HTP rather than l-tryptophan post-MDMA, although 400mg EGCG is used with every 100mg of 5-HTP to aid the absorption (EGCG inhibits an enzyme that prevents 5-HTP reaching the brain)..

Good information, Thank you. Ive always heard to drink green tea with 5-htp, never understood why it works though, this explains it (assuming this is correct)

so how does this work more specifically, does it cause 5-htp to cross the bbb(blood brain barrier or brain blood barrier more readily)?

why 400 mgs egcg with every 100 mgs 5-htp ?

also the two top tested strongest green teas -Tazo brand china green (sold at starbucks) and magic matcha are two of the strongest egcg known that have been tested. They only found 0.42 mg of EGCG per 1 g of the Tazo® brand China Green Tips tea(sold at starbucks) and 57.4 mg of EGCG per 1 g of matcha. Both of these numbers are lower than the average of what the USDA found.
so if your drinking regular grren tea you need to find out how much egcg is in yours.

I take in magic matcha so a regular scoop is almost 6 grams -weighed it out- and at 57.4 mgs per gram thats about 330-335 mgs so a heaping scoop most likelly would hit around 400 mgs of egcg.

ive also heard long term, higher dosed 5-htp can lead the heart damage, i dont know how severe, if one doesnt dose with egcg, and one would have to be using long term like years upon years , not a week or so afterwards

---------

and back to ops questions, no no no, anyone one of us could abuse , we choose to be responsible(and many us of have like me have in the past---- most I did was every day day a few times a week, or in braoder terms 30 nights of mdma, sometimes more than one pill, in six months so I know what mdma abuse is and how it can cause depression, feelings of lostness, crying myself to sleep craving the magical experience, closeness to myself, and then going out and doing it again trying to get that magic/love/closeness with myself feeling back, untill I spiraled out of control ) why would you want to though, just have patience, and space your stuff out and ytoull enjoy it more-trust me

and why feel the need to take drugs to have a good-time, I many times have a awesome time with out drugs

Last edited:
I only say 400mg EGCG with 100mg 5-HTP because that's what was recommended to me. What I believe happens is that without the EGCG the 5-HTP may not reach the brain and may accumulate in the body which is what supposedly can cause the heart and liver problems. Obviously this sort of stuff isn't an exact science or anything and it could be that 5-HTP isn't very effective or very harmful, however from the theory we know it makes sense and it shouldn't hurt to try, though I think it's only recommended to use it for 3 to 7 days after MDMA to avoid the potential physical dangers, should be just used during recovery IMO and not long term