• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling consecutive days but use 5HTP?

PBateman

Greenlighter
Been a long time viewer of the forum and decide to sign up, so Hi!. This forum has provided a lot of useful and valuable information for me in the past so thank you!

There is an event upcoming where I was thinking about rolling on a few consecutive days (3 or 4). I have considered something similar in the past and completely understand that by the 3rd/4th day, the effects are minimal

However if 5HTP was used before going bed/upon waking up each morning from each roll, would the effects be slightly better vs if no 5HTP was taken?

The idea would be to take 1 pill (good quality) 1st night, probably 2 (maybe 3) 2nd night and so on...

Any thoughts much appreciated

Last edited:
Maybe it would be better but what's the point of rolling 3 or 4 days? Can't you just wait? I mean, it's so much better to wait, you will have 2x better roll and you will only waste your stuff in the last days.

lol worrying about smething small as 5-htp but rolling for 3-4 days lmaoooo are you sure youve been a member here , and did harm prevention research?

dude, please be responsible, why would someone want to tax their serotnin and system this much-it makes no sense.. once every 2-3 months minium

No. Don't do it. You're stupid for even asking, as a 30 second scroll down the first page should pretty much tell you what you need to know - this is a stupid idea, you won't enjoy it past the second day (if even that), and you'll feel like absolutely fucking shit for a while afterwards.

No sympathy if you choose to do it.

I second the above opinions.
Find some other drugs to throw in the mix if you really need to be high 3-4 days. MDMA is a once a season thing (if you want to enjoy it for years to come, that is - if this will be your last ever roll, go ahead).

Yeah agreed with the above posters. Don't try to take mdma all 4 days. From personal experience i've found that at the most 2 days of rolling is the most you can get out of a weekend without having to take an insane amount of pills and even then you wont feel that great the 3/4th days. the 5htp will make little if no difference.

I fully appreciate all the above opinions, and do agree. It's just a case of wanting to be high (in some form) over these days

I'm looking into other options

Looking into speed, if MDMA is taken on the 1st day would speed be a good option for the second day? or do these affect similar parts of the body? advice much appreciated

Also looking into coke but the problem is I will also be drinking and I know coke and alcohol can be lethal

If you want to be high in some form drink, smoke weed , do other things than roll it will really make you feel like shit. Think about the harm you will be doing to your brain you have obviously not read around.

Yeah I get that now, won't be doing that

but how about alternating to speed the day after MDMA? is that still unsafe or are they separate things entirely?

I am going to a big festival in about a month. I am still on the fence if I am going to roll 2 days in a row. It is not good for you at all but many people (including myself) have done it and lived.

Do not do MDMA 3 nights in a row.

I have found that electronic shows can be just as fun with a lot of booze and adderall.

Do like mdma the first day, speed the second and then just smoke bud with a bit more speed+benzos the third.

Been a long time viewer of the forum and decide to sign up, so Hi!. This forum has provided a lot of useful and valuable information for me in the past so thank you!

There is an event upcoming where I was thinking about rolling on a few consecutive days (3 or 4). I have considered something similar in the past and completely understand that by the 3rd/4th day, the effects are minimal

However if 5HTP was used before going bed/upon waking up each morning from each roll, would the effects be slightly better vs if no 5HTP was taken?

The idea would be to take 1 pill (good quality) 1st night, probably 2 (maybe 3) 2nd night and so on...

Any thoughts much appreciated

Don't do the 5HTP ! Drop have fun, eat, hydrate / sleep - and repeat. If sleeping is out of the question - set your schedule so you can take a break, relax, eat hydrate, (have a shower, brush your teeth if you can [your normal day to day stuff]).

Depending on your dosing - if your only using MDMA, it can get very speedy and paranoia can really start (which can really fuck you up). Your there for four days so mix it up a bit ?

Last edited:
Speed isn't a bad alternative tbh. If I was you I'd give the amphetamine a shot on one day and drink another. MDMA day, amp day and alcohol day sounds awesome and much safer than consecutive days of MDMA to me!

Did a 3 day binge a while back when I was naive about MDMA. It is a waste of money and health. You wont get high, and you will probably feel like shit for a couple weeks.