• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling at an event

Bgriizzle

Greenlighter
Imma be going to <<an event>> tmrw night. I am planning on taking e. I have taken one last saturday, this monday, and thursday. Should I take one or two pills? Am I more immune to it? Will I still feel it? I'm planning on taking a month break from e after tmrw?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's 3 times in one month, which is far too frequent. It is reccommended to wait at least 1 month between rolls. Are you new to the drug? Usage like this could start a really bad comedown and is a recipe to lose the magic. In addition, chances are the e isn't going to produce all the positive effects that you love because you have accumulated a tolerance from previous rolls. Save the MDMA for later so you get the full effects. You probably will be underwhelmed if you do drop. Save it for another time :)

Hey Bgrizzle, welcome to bluelight. First of all, take care not to mention event names where you will be taking drugs. This is to protect yourself but also the event in question. I have edited your post accordingly

As goodvibes already said you are taking MDMA much too frequently. Tolerance will start to build very soon that way and it will be hard to get rid of. Not to mention the health consequences. See here for a basic guide on how to use MDMA while at the same time limiting the potential harm it can do. My advice would be to not roll tomorrow but if you're going to do it keep your doses normal. You will be thankful you did in the long run, the way you're using MDMA now is a surefire one to ruin a beautiful substance for yourself. By the way, are you testing your drugs with a testkit?