• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling At A Metal Concert...

I recommend against it, save it for a better time. Think about it, MDMA makes you euphoric and lovey dovey, and a metal show is all about aggression. I don't think I'd want to mosh while rolling, so I wouldn't personally do it. If you really think you can jump in the mosh pit and all around be aggressive, then go for it. But once again, I recommend against it.

If you let a random dude on the internet kill your pre-roll, then your doing it wrong. haha. Have fun man, i just dont like when people say electronic music isnt real music. Shits hard to make. Listen to trance, while mostly not as upbeat, its musically better than most the house crap you hear these days.
While it obviously takes creativity to create any kind of music there obviously is a difference between learning an instrument, recording a song, then having to recreate it love vs pressing buttons. I think that is where OPs "synthetic" comment came from.

While it obviously takes creativity to create any kind of music there obviously is a difference between learning an instrument, recording a song, then having to recreate it love vs pressing buttons. I think that is where OPs "synthetic" comment came from.

so you mean pressing buttons and blowing into a piece of metal and pressing buttons are that much different?

Yea, I do at least. It's music made on a computer...when I play my drum set, it doesn't require an electronic device. I'm not trying to argue this thread was really old and I kinda stopped posting here for awhile, but now I'm back. But I haven't rolled in over a year...I just do benzos...and...benzos.

lol thanks for the love bear love...but look at the date i posted that haha...

-cable from pill reports.

lol thanks for the love bear love...but look at the date i posted that haha...

-cable from pill reports.

lol - Somebody 'Bumped' your thread. If you love something, MDMA just has the ability to make it better (unless its about getting hard and having sex :/) - whatever music you love, MDMA loves it with you :D

(Going from the age of this thread, your activity on PR - hope your OK ;))

Safe
Bearlove

the first time i took ecstasy (back before 'bath salts'...) i commandeered the stereo and was listening to electronic music, then some drunk metalhead put on the band 'dragonforce'--which is crazy powermetal shred music. at first i was bummed out, then the sheer amount of notes flying at me from the speakers was CRAZY while rolling. idk how a concert would have went, but for that song it was awesome!

yo haha, I know of dragonforce...not really my style but I suppose on MDMA I'd enjoy listening to the sound of silence.