• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling At A Metal Concert...

etnies

Ex-Bluelighter
Seeing my fav band Meshuggah on the 23rd....anyone ever roll at a metal concert? Whitechapel and Veil of Maya was great in Feb of 2011...haven't touched MDxx since then...

sounds like this = http://youtu.be/FTF5uLZYfp0

the singer always looks like he's on something...

if theres a sick visual light show then yes...if not then id save it for some edm shows

If you like that music then it will be awesome on mdma. Anything sounds amazing on mdma.

I love metal myself and I would love to roll at a metal concert sometime, especially if it was one of my favorite bands.

Wtfff? That's mdma abuse. I would never subject my mdma to such garbage! Hardhouse for my babies all the way everyday. I highly doubt axl rose will be busting out a glowstick on stage.

Seeing my fav band Meshuggah on the 23rd....anyone ever roll at a metal concert? Whitechapel and Veil of Maya was great in Feb of 2011...haven't touched MDxx since then...

sounds like this = http://youtu.be/FTF5uLZYfp0

the singer always looks like he's on something...
fucking meshuggah.. they are one of my favorite bands... destroy erase improve is my fav cd... i went to a metal show rolling a long time ago.. it was quite a cool experience actaully.... didnt go in the pit just was on the side enjoying the lights and what not...

Normally I'd advise against rolling during an "aggressive" music concert...but considering it's motherfucking Meshuggah!? Fuuuck yeah! Do it!

dont roll at metal shows. No1 will get your state of mind and will discriminate.

Normally I'd advise against rolling during an "aggressive" music concert...but considering it's motherfucking Meshuggah!? Fuuuck yeah! Do it!

hahaha my thoughts as well. Tonight is the big night....and I've rolled at a metal show before and had a great time....I guess I'd rather see a real band on synthetic drugs than see a synthetic band on synthetic drugs.

hahaha my thoughts as well. Tonight is the big night....and I've rolled at a metal show before and had a great time....I guess I'd rather see a real band on synthetic drugs than see a synthetic band on synthetic drugs.

You produce a great edm song, then stand by that statement.

I play the drums, a real instrument...but don't get me wrong...out 15 times rolling 12 were at electronic dance music shows. You've never done both.

fucking meshuggah.. they are one of my favorite bands... destroy erase improve is my fav cd... i went to a metal show rolling a long time ago.. it was quite a cool experience actaully.... didnt go in the pit just was on the side enjoying the lights and what not...

Dude hell yea....I did the same at whitechapel and had a great time....there's always some form of lighting..so I'm sure I'lll have a great time.

I play the drums, a real instrument...but don't get me wrong...out 15 times rolling 12 were at electronic dance music shows. You've never done both.

I play drums, cello, violin, bass, and dj. Again. MAke an edm song and then try to tell me its not "real" music.

odd time signatures...ghost notes...breakdowns....alright I made an edm song on google.com and it's not real music.

www.google.com

And yo, quit killing my pre-roll....I don't live on the west coast like you do...you have NO IDEA how hard it was to come by clean MDMA and on top of that...clean MDMA that has been tucked in my stash for almost 6 months all for this day.

odd time signatures...ghost notes...breakdowns....alright I made an edm song on google.com and it's not real music.

www.google.com

And yo, quit killing my pre-roll....I don't live on the west coast like you do...you have NO IDEA how hard it was to come by clean MDMA and on top of that...clean MDMA that has been tucked in my stash for almost 6 months all for this day.

If you let a random dude on the internet kill your pre-roll, then your doing it wrong. haha. Have fun man, i just dont like when people say electronic music isnt real music. Shits hard to make. Listen to trance, while mostly not as upbeat, its musically better than most the house crap you hear these days.

I play drums, cello, violin, bass, and dj. Again. MAke an edm song and then try to tell me its not "real" music.

I play snare, all saxophones, trumpet, tuba, did a WGI competition on a cymbal line :p haha i love edm<3 but rolling at a metal concert doesn't appeal to me :/

My friends who are metal heads love rolling at metal shows. They tend to keep outta the pit though and just hang on the side. Enjoy yourself!

too all who advised against it....i recommend you try it....or not metal per say....anything that isnt "edm" if u like the music as is...no matter what genre it will always sound better while rolling....not to mention mad trippy shit...and oh mannn the lights and strobes and the sound of his drum set....ohh mannnnn </3 klonopin time....bye bye.... <3

this was my first roll since 16/2/11...24/5/12....next will be....prob 2014...depending on the market in my shitty region...and yo Jimstelle... -Cable from pillreports/

Last edited:
The two metal bands I would ever consider to roll at their concerts would be Turisas and Blind Guardian. Both are great bands, to me Blind Guardian is more about the music and vocals and less about the lyrics, and Turisas is about everything haha. It was after I saw Turisas live 4 years ago that I decided to pick up the violin and their lyrics are very descriptive about viking history and adventures which always makes for great closed eye visuals for me! Hopefully I got either band a new fan or two haha.

Turisas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn_NpnYo3aw&feature=related

Blind Guardian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_nmJgNcems

Happy but safe rolling! :)

too all who advised against it....i recommend you try it....or not metal per say....anything that isnt "edm" if u like the music as is...no matter what genre it will always sound better while rolling....not to mention mad trippy shit...and oh mannn the lights and strobes and the sound of his drum set....ohh mannnnn </3 klonopin time....bye bye.... <3

this was my first roll since 2/16/11...5/23/12....next will be....prob 2014...depending on the market in my shitty region...and yo Jimstelle... -Cable from pillreports/

ahhh cable! been a while! I knew it was someone from ny because meshug was in midtown west last night. Glad you had a good time.