• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling alone vs. Rolling + brownie

Zjesko

Bluelighter
I know there are threads about mdma + weed already out there but I wanted to make one specifically for weed brownies.

I currently have some pretty good weed brownies that me and my buddy made, and one of them will get me decently stoned for a good 5-6 hours. All the prior times I have taken MDMA I smoked and drank along with it (before, during, after). Smoking with it made it more psychedelic but I also feel like the roll might've been toned down a little bit from the high.

But anyways, on to the point: In about a month I'm going to be seeing pretty lights in concert (for anyone who doesn't know who that is, I HIGHLY recommend you check him out). I've seen him twice before and both times I was ridiculously stoned and the concert was a great time. So this time I'm planning on rolling for the concert. Do you guys think I should eat a brownie along with the molly to make it more psychedelic? or should I just try rolling plain jane since I've never experienced MDMA by itself before.

All opinions appreciated, especially those with firsthand experience

I think it would intensify things a Lot. My only advice is to not dose too high on the MDMA or the cannabis.

I've tried 160mg MDMA and one dose of green dragon (.5g of bud per dose). It was nice. I feel as though the marijuana toned it down a bit, but also changed the experience in a nice way. I would prefer just MDMA for the concert.

MDMA is nothing short of amazing on its own. In my experience mixing cannabis with MDMA just mellows out the roll and adds to the euphoria. I very much prefer MDMA by itself.

I've eaten an edible before while rolling, I personally have never had luck with pot as it make me VERY paranoid and anxious... but here is my experience.

Pretty much I dosed around 150-180mg MDMA and after the peak I ate half a cookie... man was it a mistake. The roll was fine but at the end I started hearing voices in my head, specifically of my parents SCREAMING at each other and fighting and that lasted for hours. Honestly the worst experience of my life. But once again pot doesn't agree with me when I'm sober and smoking it so that could just be me...

Normally when I'm on MDMA I can smoke pot and not get the negative effects I normally get from it and I get the pleasant efftects... but the edible only brought out the negative effects x 1000. Regardless I'll never roll and eat and edible again.

Not trying to scare you out of it, just telling you about my experience.

If you are comfortable with pot and smoke it regularly without any negative effects you should be fine i think. :)

I would love it, the thing I dislike about blazing on psyches or mdma is that it just doesn't last long enough, I would like the initial intensification of effects to last a long time, which taking orally could definitely do.
I would say give it a shot and report back