• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling after Adderall?

Nutella

Greenlighter
I know taking amphetamines with MDMA/Methylone increases the risk of neurotoxicity. If one only took a single, small dose of Adderall XR (15mg) earlier in the day, though, would it be fine to roll that night? Adderall at 11AM, then pop the methylone at ~9PM...I assume that's not a big deal but just making sure. Also would be loading with antioxidants for harm reduction.

my girlfriend is prescribed 40mg (2x20mg direct) and pretty much sticks to taking it daily. On the day of a roll, we have discovered it is best for her to redose an additional adderall with her first capsule. when she doesn't, it negatively impacts her mdma buzz. shes sluggish and doesn't get the full effect of the mdma. if you take adderall on a daily basis, i recommend redosing a small additional amount of amphetamine with your first mdma capsule. I have little experience with methylone, so I can't tell you if its the same case, but she will tell you personally that she will no longer do mdma without redosing her adderall with her first cap.

my girlfriend is prescribed 40mg (2x20mg direct) and pretty much sticks to taking it daily. On the day of a roll, we have discovered it is best for her to redose an additional adderall with her first capsule. when she doesn't, it negatively impacts her mdma buzz. shes sluggish and doesn't get the full effect of the mdma. if you take adderall on a daily basis, i recommend redosing a small additional amount of amphetamine with your first mdma capsule. I have little experience with methylone, so I can't tell you if its the same case, but she will tell you personally that she will no longer do mdma without redosing her adderall with her first cap.

Ah. No I don't take it daily. It was just today so I think it'll be fine. That makes sense though because when you take Adderall more than a couple days all the initial "honeymoon" effects wear off (euphoria, sociability, etc.) I assume that has something to do with the serotonin receptors, so it would make sense that MDMA would be less effective as well. If I were a daily d-amp user, I would take at least a few days off it before even trying to use MDMA. I doubt your girlfriend gets the FULL experience, even with the extra dose of Adderall. I'm guessing it's speedier than a "clean" roll. Thanks for the input, though. That may be helpful to others who take amphetamines regularly. Taking a break would probably be better/less neurotoxic, but not everyone may be willing to do that. Interesting that the additional Adderall makes it more satisfying for her. Never heard that.

Last edited: