• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling 3 Times in 2 weeks ( with 1 UNDERdose)

balduran234

Greenlighter
Hi , i took my first ecstasy 27.X . For safety i took only a half pill which was advertised as 140-160 mg , and i was a Little dissapointed. I go outside to my friends and i feel A LITTLE better than usual but no "magic" at all . Next Day 0 comedown. I thought that maybe IT was because of 5-htp who i took regulalry for past month so i decided to not taking them for a while and i tried again 4 days later 31.X . This time i took half of stronger pill 180-190 . IT was better but i still expected more. Next Day i had comedown , i was tired for all Day and feeling a little dumber , but Next Day IT was normal. Im thinking about taking full pill 140-160 in the Next couple of days . IT would be safe for me?

Last edited:
You should try waiting a month or 2 if you want to have that special feeling everyone talks about. Safe...probably...chance it'll be underwhelming again...pretty good

Dude I hate to sound like a DARE class but you take MDMA that much especially at amounts that high you're playing russian roullette with your brain.

Chill.

Wait a few months if you absolutely must take it.

Also, just a hunch, but if both times you took the pills you didn't feel that much it's probably not mdma.

If it was real mdma you would have felt it, especially if you've never taken it before. Unless you drank a lot of alcohol, in which case the negative effects are worse.

Sounds like you got dud pills tbh. Just because someone says they're 140-160mg doesn't mean they actually are. Have you tested them?