• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling 2 days in a row - dosage for second day

saferoller

Greenlighter
A few weeks back I was able to roll 2 days in a row (the first time i tried 2 years ago, the second roll was weak and only lasted 1/2 hour) but I believe it to be attributed to the fact that the second day i dosed twice the amount of the first night actually by accident. Looking back that could've been dangerous taking twice as much as I thought it was but ended up working.
When rolling 2 days in a row is it usually rule of thumb to dose twice as high as first?

Last edited by a moderator:
The rule of thumb is to NOT do it. Your brain takes time to rebuild serotonin, and rolling twice in a row like that can lead to serious damage to your brain.

^
Indeed. Saferoller, while rolling more than one day in a row might not cause you harm the first time you do it (there is a chance it might) it is a surefire way to run into trouble sooner or later. It also creates a very unhealthy attitude towards this drug. Your brain needs time to re-balance after a roll, give it a chance to do so. There are no rules of thumb for rolling multiple days since it's very ill-advised to do so. If you want to live up to your username, stick to rolling 1 day :D

Have you tested your drugs? I'll add the (untested) prefix for now, if you did test let me know

Just going to point something out. OP's name is "saferoller" and the title of this thread is "Rolling 2 days in a row - dosage for second day" Oxymoron? Dont do it.