• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling 14 days apart? Terrible for you?

Achilles90

Greenlighter
I generally keep my rolls 5-15 weeks apart.

Something came up and I'm going to be rolling 3 times over the course of 30 days.

Time between previous rolls and 1st roll in December was 2 months.

Then once in the beginning of the month, once in the middle and once at the end.

Note - all of these rolls are 100mg or less of MDMA.

I don't usually make it a habit to stack like this. Assuming I chill out for several months in 2017, any serious issues with doing this?

And yes, everything is tested.

I don't see there being any serious negative effects, especially at doses that low.

Nah you should be fine in reality. I've done it before without noticing anything negative. Especially at the doses you plan on.

Awesome! That's kind of what I figured. Seeing as how the dosage never break 100 mg I feel like it is OK to do this once in a blue moon.

Nah you will be fine, I rolled 14 days apart at around 150 mg and i was fine the next day didnt even have a comedown just nice afterglows!!!

Thanks billy. Yea that's what I'm thinking. 2 smaller rolls at 100, then go out with a bang for New Years with 100 mixed with 30 of sass.

Yeah that would be good but then have a decent break afterwards , im looking to do that aswell, Enjoy!!!