Rollin....Movies.......Some suggestions???

RuRu

Bluelighter
Hey bluelighters.......well I have a great opportunity to roll at home wiht someone real special and I want to see if any of you have any movie suggestions
WE have beans and K and wippits but no acid, so if any of you have some good suggestions as to some movies to rent would be great.....Of course we got music and I do have some glowsticks, but thought if there were some good movies to watch that would be a great addition to an awesome evening...
Thanks for the help ....peace....RuRu
smile.gif
smile.gif

RuRu I wish that I had a good movie for you and that *special someone* but I don't so I just want to say that I hope you guys have fun!
Tara

What's the point of watchin' a movie while you're rollin'? more than likely you're going to end up talking through the whole damn thing...and probably not remember much of it.
later

Aladdin, the animated disney one. i watched aladdin the first time iever rolled.
smile.gif

------------------
xoxo
flux

I would recommend cartoons with bright colors ( any Disney toon is perfect ) or if you wanna bug-out really hard rent "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas".
Like the previous post, you'll probably wind up talking through the whole thing.
Have fun
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

I would recommend cartoons with bright colors ( any Disney toon is perfect ) or if you wanna bug-out really hard rent "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas".
Like the previous post, you'll probably wind up talking through the whole thing.
Have fun
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

In my case, I couldn't stay still, so the movie'd be irrelevant
smile.gif

natural born killers! i'm kidding, but i actually did see that when i was rolling. talk about bizarre!

I thought go was really weird! WATCH THE DISNEY MOVIE THE JUNGLE BOOK! me and my man watched it last weekend when we where rolling after we got back from a party It Is deffinatly the coolest (especailly the part wit de snake wit the trppy ass eyes when he is hypnotizing people!!
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

One I really enjoyed while rolling was Jim Carrey's The Mask...it was GREAT! I'd also imagine that the new film Run Lola Run![/i} would haul ass cos it's got a killer technoe score....
You guys have fun
wink.gif

Fantasia for five minutes, maybe followed by three minutes of the cat in the hat sometime later........

PI
rolling or not, it's one of the coolest films I've seen in the last few years... and it has a really kickin' techno soundtrack running through it too
smile.gif

also, try to get a hold of a film called HEAD CANDY. actually it's not a film at all, just a video of non-stop visuals that will blow you the fuck up!!! totall perfect for rolling and doing nitrous and listening to some amazing trance at the same time - had me in complete and total ECSTASY
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

have fun,
vertigo

vertigo-actually, i have headcandy. i agree with you, it's got awesoem visuals, but they're more suited to tripping i think. just my opinion though. i would bring it with me to all meetups, but it's on dvd, and i dont think nayone else i roll with has a player. thought abotu trying to make a vhs copy of it, odnt know how that will work.

my friend highly recommended run lola run to me for watching on the comedown. said it was absolutely amazing.
i personally recommend fantasia to fatboy slim, or some similar music!!!!!!!
plur and whatnot
bc
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

Have you watched Microcosmos before? Magnificent film, and one that would be absolutely amazing on a pill, with someone special
smile.gif

Have fun, RuRu!!!
smile.gif

Ben.

don't know about a movie but if ya have a Play Station play N2O, you can watch the preveiws and listen to the killer audio from Crystal Method. Then play the game some other time, its really wickid.
smile.gif

Xirtam

if you can get synthetic pleasures see it it's amazing! i saw it rolling and damn it kicked ass...get some ANIME movies loke gohst in the shell,akyra,kitchensink,any and put some good trance or d & b and it will rock
------------------
Like all ways P.L.U.R to my people......

if you can get synthetic pleasures see it it's amazing! i saw it rolling and damn it kicked ass...get some ANIME movies loke gohst in the shell,akyra,kitchensink,any and put some good trance or d & b and it will rock
------------------

------------------