• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolled a few days ago, literally could not walk. What happened?

lokidoki

Bluelighter
Hi! I've been rolling for about 2 years now, my pace is every 3-4 weeks (although for the first few months it was every weekend). I'm still trying to put together what happened in my last roll. In the rolls leading up to this, my recent rolls have been sub par. Good amount of body high, although the euphoria has seen a serious decline. But I guess thast understandable considering how much drop. It wasn't that long ago that my tolerance went from one pill for a good, four hour roll to three pills (one every hour) for a decent, three hour roll.

Last Sunday, I had just got off a bad day, and it was someone elses idea to drop. At first I didnt want to, but I was like fine whatever. May be worth mentioning I had quit prozac cold turkey less than a week ago (although I had been on it for only maybe 8 days). On the first pill I felt next to nothing. Which is fine, I don't expect much out of the first pill anymore. My second pill is usually what gets me going, and then the third pill is usually just a small booster to cap off the night.

This time, when I took the second pill, the effects were still even less so than usual. Good, but expected a bit more. I want to continue feeling good for a bit longer though, so I take a third. However, I notice that we're out of the batch that Ive been taking from for a while now. However theres still more pills, but from a batch I've never tried. I have no idea whats in them or if they're any good. But in my want to keep the party going a bit longer, I take another.

It takes a while for that one to kick in, but when it does -- I swear it was like I rolled for the first time ever.

I wanted sex, lots of sex. And I got lots of sex. I did things I dont normally do. Music was like I had never heard it before. Now consider its also a very hot night, and I'm not the best when it comes to hydrating during my rolls. And on top of that, I had eaten nothing but a candy bar earlier in the day. So I can already see a few factors there that may have led to my downfall.

The problem was, I did this with the intention of waking up early the next day and going to work. So, at my usual bed time, I insist on trying to sleep while still rolling balls.

While I'm trying to sleep, I realize I need to pee first. I had already noticed I had become dizzy before this, but I shrugged it off. Im totally naked because I'm extremely hot and sweaty. I tried to walk from my room to the bathroom, and once out my door, the dizziness hit again. A tingling/numb sensation came over my entire body. Vision came in and out, and I could feel myself losing balance. I tried to grab onto the walls, but I black out completely.

I fell backwards and hit my head and my sternum pretty bad. I actually didnt regain consciousness until I could hear my mom opening her bedroom door, and I panicked, trying to force myself to get up but for some reason I couldnt move. The tingling sensation covered me. When I do pick myself up, she asked me what the hell happened and I mumbled a story about sleep walking, trying hard not to faint all over again.

I went to the bathroom and noticed everything was messed up. My perception of the room was completely confused. I still couldnt pee. I went back to my room and tried to sleep off more of it.

An hour later, and I figure more time has passed, so it should have worn off, right? I try to use the bathroom again and I get to the exact same place before I faint a second time. This time not as hard, but this time my (very expensive) phone completely broke and is now useless.

When I laid back down, I felt perfectly fine. I didnt manage to sleep for the rest of the night, but other than that I was perfectly fine.

What the hell was that? Never had that happen when rolling before. This may be irrelevant, but I've had an odd taste in my mouth ever since. Sorry for long backstory, I just wanted to include everything that may have been a factor.

I guess i had the exact but a little weaker experience last night. I'm explanining in case we find something we've done in common that led us to the black outs and sweating scenario.

I only ate 5 slices of bread until the evening when i popped. I popped 3/4 of a 180mg pill at first. Then i came up with anxiety, which didn't last long, so when i peaked i redosed the remaining 1/4. Then the anxiety hits me again, so i thought that it might be the second dose's come up? I don't know. The anxiety lasted about 30 mins, then i peaked for only 20-30 mins, though it was pretty amazing. Then i decided to redose with half of a new but same pill, redosed(2,5 hours after first dose), and when i got the high i got excited and popped the remaining half(don't remember the time lol). That's when our story merges even more haha. I started to sweat the shit out of me, at the same time i was shivering from cold at times. I went to pee but i couldn't control that reflex. I tried to sleep but ended up laying down for an hour without being able to sleep, it was peaceful though.
Then i decided to pee and i blacked out when i got up. In toilet i crouched but couldn't pee because i couldn't stand up. Hardly walked back to my room, i couldn't even walk straight i kept blacking out. Then i thought not eating might be the problem, along with the high dose. I went to eat something after eating nearly nothing in the day, drank water again. after about half an hour everything started to get normal. I mean i still had the blurred vision and perception but i didn't sweat or black out anymore. Sorry for the long reply but i guess that might solve the problem, or at least give an idea

You are rolling too much. Stay away from mdma for a very long time (think year+) 3 months + breaks between rolls. You should NEVER need more than 100-120mg in a night (Typically half of a good dutch bean) And you are poppin 3 in a night? Your insane man. Learn more first.

^ accurate assessment. Too much drugs for too long. The cure is a long break.

Cause and effect. It suprises me how so many people are surprised to have poor results after irresponsible usage. Even i sometimes go overboard and have a rough time after but i dont wonder why because i understand the cause and effect of my choices.

orthostatic hypotension. don't stand up that fast (first sit for a while after lying for extended periods of time), eat and drink enough and don't do excessive doses of stimulants ;)