• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Roll seems to be dulled

cero

Bluelighter
Able to obtain molly, however it seems very dulled.

On abilify, and zoloft. Attempted taking a week or so after each. Was actually still taking the abilify up to a couple days before attempting.

Anyone with experience with these meds and mdma?

I have read some people that take them and have no dulled effects, and then some who say you have to wait a month.

Anyways I'm on 10mg abilify/day, 200mg zoloft/day, and 600-800mg seroquel/night.

all three of those medications are gonna stop the effects of mdma and may even be dangerous to mix with it (yes, even after a week of stopping). maybe not deadly-dangerous, but my friend was on a prescription AD for pain and had very disturbing, strange trips on psychedelics and E if she didnt wait two weeks after stopping medication. drugs like this take at least two weeks to really be out of your system. at the same time, these medications are antipsychotics and antidepressants? should you really be stopping use of prescribed medication or using illegal drugs particularly a psychedelic stimulant like mdma, if you have mental problems like these medications would be prescribed for? forgive me if you are using them for an off label, non-mental health related use

Last edited:
Wow, afaik, that's a huge amount of Zoloft. Doesn't it go up by 50 mg, and wouldn't you have to taper off of it slowly? From that amount, you'd have to wait at least a month, sometimes more, for it to be fully out of your system since you most likely worked up to that dose. SSRI's don't mix well with mdma.

Idk about the other substances though.

I started at 25/mg zoloft for a week, then doubled the week after, then 75mg the third week. A couple weeks later I got put on 100mg, then 150mg a week after, then 200mg the third week.

So it didn't take very long for them to put me on 200mg. It was mostly for OCD, which I feel has greatly improved since I started taking it. Plus, I don't want to be on this for too long. SSRI's have long term effects at this amount don't they?

Honestly, I don't feel like I need the zoloft for depression, my main issues are anxiety, and ocd.

I know for a fact though that my ativan won't affect a roll.

Well if that's all you're using the medication for, I don't think MDMA is something you necessarily shouldn't use, though it may worsen your anxiety temporarily afterwards, I'd definitely be extra cautious about usage frequency with anxiety too.

As far as the medications go though, I would think you might need to stop all three you mentioned for some time, 2-4 weeks maybe, to get a full and unaltered mdma experience. I don't know that for fact but antipsychotics and antidepressants have really messy actions and work on the same system as MDMA so I'm sure each one is probably going to have some effect on it. Guess it's up to you whether it's worth stopping meds and possibly going through withdrawal for MDMA, and yes I have heard SSRI are quite bad for lingering weird effects after quitting