• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Roll report after trying molly first time

AmberEMc26

Bluelighter
So... I’ve been posting a lot about molly. Trying to make sure I was being safe. Tested the batch and everything. I did 6 different reagent test, all pointed to it being mdma. Read my past posts for more info...

My husband and I both dosed last night. We have both rolled ( ecstasy not pure mdma ) many times back in the day (15+ years ago) and LOVED IT. This mess? Bunk as hell. Got nothing out of it except being awake 3 hours after dosing. My husband started out the other day taking 60 mg just to see how it was and how I needed to dose . He didn’t feel anything. So last night he decided to take 250 mg. Same thing absolutely nothing until three hours later. But even then it was just being awake, and I don’t mean geeked up like on meth. Just unable to sleep.

To say we are incredibly disappointed is an understatement. I don’t even want to try again for fear of this to keep on happening and just be let down every time. Does good Molly even exist anymore? We don’t partake in illicit substances anymore Other than psychedelics but I don’t consider those illicit. So this was a huge letdown. We were so excited when we came across molly randomly. ugh... This sucks lol!
Pretty bummed about the reagent kits too. I was told inaccurate information from the company. They went over all the results with me and told me that my results said it was pure MDMA with no cuts, no additives, no adulterants. So basically they fed off of my ignorance and told me BS. So apparently from what I’m learning from you guys these reagent kids aren’t definite science and those results meant that there could be a tiny presence of MDMA but doesn’t mean it’s pure or uncut.

I had a gram of MDMA from Harvest Festival and it's strange because about 1/3 of the same batch wouldn't give me a euphoria. The rest of it was good. But every couple of sessions were bunk. Never tested it. I usually had it on an empty stomach. It could've been the worms I had gotten at the time (flushed clean since). Maybe the body will do with it as it pleases. You're not alone tho. It's still around, but you can't be 100% certain of it unless you send it to a analytical lab.

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience.

But welcome to the MehDMA club! :D

They likely didn’t say “no cuts, additives, or adulterants.” Because reagents don’t tell you any of that, and they know that. There could even be other active substances which won’t show cuz of how dark the reaction is for MDMA.

Even product which is 25% pure will react the nearly the same as pure MDMA.

Unfortunately lab results in the US won’t help much either cuz they don’t tell you purity or any inactive cuts present.

There’s good MDMA out there but it’s not something you randomly stumble upon often sadly the good ol days are behind us :(

We are likely heading towards another drought too (which we are seeing now) due to Covid and restrictions on PMK glycidate.

-GC

I hate to hear this, and I wish your experience would have been different.

Don't be surprised if the lab result comes back as "MDMA."

We have been talking about this here on Bluelight for nearly five years now over in the "What is wrong with the MDMA Available Today" thread. Check it out if you want to know more!

It must be disappointing to have taken this stuff expecting more, especially if you have experience and had way better experiences in the past.
And yeah, the reagents only test for the presence of a drug but do not tell you what else is in it. They are useful and should never be discouraged as harm reduction tools as they can tell you whether something is present that you purchased expecting to be there. They just won't give you the details to tell you enough to paint a picture of what exactly you have.

They likely didn’t say “no cuts, additives, or adulterants.” Because reagents don’t tell you any of that, and they know that. There could even be other active substances which won’t show cuz of how dark the reaction is for MDMA.

Unfortunately lab results in the US won’t help much either cuz they don’t tell you purity or any inactive cuts present.

There’s good MDMA out there but it’s not something you randomly stumble upon often sadly the good ol days are behind us :(

We are likely heading towards another drought too (which we are seeing now) due to Covid and restrictions on PMK glycidate.

-GC
The email said-

Pure mdma, no additives, or adulterants. Congratulations on a good batch!

Ughhhhh... moving on. Lol

I usually stick to psychedelics. Don’t know why I even tried to go there after almost 20 years! It just kind of fell in my lap. So. Back to to good stuff 🥰

I sent you a PM, Amber. Would you mind sharing this experience in the other thread, "What is wrong with the MDMA available today?"

Link: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/what-is-wrong-with-the-mdma-available-today-v2.895430/

Your story and experience will be especially relevant once you get the test results back from the lab, and I am eager to see what those results say. You have a story with two individuals with a substantial break from use (20 years), who use tested product and experience subpar results. These are exactly the kinds of stories we are trying to collect in the other thread.

The email said-

Pure mdma, no additives, or adulterants. Congratulations on a good batch!

Who sent that to you? I have half a mind to contact them. They should know better than to say that.

-GC

Did you take it on an empty stomach? I need to fast for at least 6-8 hours before taking MDMA otherwise its a complete waste.
It just doesn't do anything unless I am hungry and have fasted for at least 6-8 hours.
The fact that he felt something after 3 hours makes me suspecting that he has eaten within the last few hours. That will kill the high.
Even if its not good quality MDMA at 250 mg it should get you blasted. And 60 mg is a joke, I am not surprised he didn't feel anything.

Last edited:
There could even be other active substances which won’t show cuz of how dark the reaction is for MDMA.

What do you think of purity tests?

I bought a MDMA purity test when I bought my last batch of reagents.

Tested the evidently good stuff I've been sitting on for a year and it tests as highly pure. Still haven't tested in vivo because I loaf on everything in life, including getting high.
I had never used them before. Didn't even know they existed.

Any experience with purity tests and their general usefulness?

Did you take it on an empty stomach? I need to fast for at least 6-8 hours before taking MDMA otherwise its a complete waste.
It just doesn't do anything unless I am hungry and have fasted for at least 6-8 hours.
The fact that he felt something after 3 hours makes me suspecting that he has eaten within the last few hours. That will kill the high.
Even if its not good quality MDMA at 250 mg it should get you blasted. And 60 mg is a joke, I am not surprised he didn't feel anything.
MDMA works fine on a full stomach, just expect a slower come up and more gradual experience.

With the advantage of not having a sugar dip from the empty stomach. Actually a advice from bluelight to eat during drug experiences was actually quite positive ime.

My first two experiences of consuming MDMA were while taking SSRI, so no effect. After stopping SSRI, two nights of 2 pills and 5 pills respecitivly were my best, glorious fantastic drug experiences ever. It is wildly powerful drug for me. But coming back were depressing for a few days.