Roll call - Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Terry Mullan and others... I'm not sure if its your cup of tea ;)

Hey y'all. My name's Taylor and I live in Madison. Just moved here from Eau Claire and I'm looking to meet some new peeps and enjoy this beautiful city. If anyone's looking to get out the house during this long, cold winter and do something fun, drop me a line sometime at tgregorich@hotmail.

Cheers

Live in milwaukee on the east side, chillin every day, party hard whatever, chill with friends in madison for all u madison people, ur lucky u live there, i would die if i lived there

not that much good bud around milwaukee, anyone?

also going to madison anyone holla?

aim: nugely

Last edited:
Anyone in Milwaukee Area?

I am new to the Milwaukee area, and have been partying for about 3 yrs just curious to see if anyone else is out there from this area PM me

Hey I am from Milwaukee just moved here a little while ago and I am looking for some friends to party with.
Name:Brett
Interests: Partying, having fun, meeting new people

i live in milwaukee and go to uwm

this city needs cheaper ops

Last edited:
bump!

M'waukee PRIDE, YO! As my friend fifi likes to say... :) I was thinking about trying to get a little somethin' somethin' together on the East Side sometime in the near future. Anyone up for it??

^There's going to be a meetup in Madison soon. IM or PM me if you want to know details.:)

GentlemanLoser said:
Originally posted by prd_mnky:
Ahh another Milwaukeean (sp?). What's up? Where in Milwaukee are ya?
East Side, round-abouts the Farwell/Prospect area.
AIM me sometime. :D
And yeah, no futhur. Alas, life continues...
Also, Rollingrrl... I think you are the only one from Madison/Attending UW. :D Tha rhest uv us iz dumb. ;)
[ 14 August 2002: Message edited by: GentlemanLoser ]

ahh im off of locus :)

east side partys are okay but I have my funeest times on the southside with all my mexicano friends

Status
Not open for further replies.