Roll Call - Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldshot

Bluelighter
Rhode Island roll call

Where's all the rhody bluelighters??? i saw all the roll calls for mass, conn, NY, and figured Lil' Rhody needs to represent.
------------------
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything
AIM: coldshot25

Rhode Island Roll Call

Hey.
[Edit]To Fit the NE Forum a lil better-MrJaMaL The PiMp™ :D [/Edit]
[ 22 September 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

ooops sorry. so i just moved to Rhode Island. and I need some new friends! i know, sounds so sad huh? Honestly, I have some friends, but none like to go out anymore. so.. if u are in RI or nearby, let me know..

i was born and raised in Rhode Island...
coventry, and then foster. :)
I go back a lot cuz Providence is beautiful :)

All round the NE.
Perhaps we could meet up at show in Ma, RI, NH or CT. (if you like hardcore)
I'm in all those states and can make special arrangements if I get to know you.
~ReD

Mr Jamal...
whats up with the mondays at hell? what type of music? can't really tell on the site :)

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:
check out www.volumeproductions.com for a Rhode Island based production company. We now are running 2 weeklies. One of our longest running weeklies might be moving SOON ;)
Energy might be moving?!?!?!!!! *happy dance*
Maybe if I ever have a Tuesday night off again, I can go to one of my favorite weeklies without feeling all kinds of ghetto. ;) Ahhh gotta love The Living Room. :)
By the way, I'm from Cape Cod, MA but find myself in RI whenever possible. :)
Peace ~Katie

Originally posted by Faruza:
Mr Jamal...
whats up with the mondays at hell? what type of music? can't really tell on the site :)

On mondays, Venom likes to play just about everything. Hard house, goth, industrial, electro, even a lil ol skool jungle.

well, this is a good a place as any to post...
Thank you, MrJaMaL, for the serious ass saving the other night. somehow i am a magnet for trouble, no matter how much i try to advoid it. Ms.ReD knows that. I probaly would have just been a grease stain by now... if i was lucky.
so here's to you! i owe ya.
Joey

Don't worry about it. You owe me nothing. It's my job :D
[ 25 September 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

Status
Not open for further replies.