Roll Call - Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
habilis said:
I live in an East Side suburb of Cleveland. I wish I lived somewhere else. Cleveland is dead.

habilis, I'm in an eastern suburb also. I agree it is dead. What type of events would you like to see in the area? The scene around here is a miniscule clique of people. I'm trying to get together some smaller parties with local dj's, more or less to give me and other like me a place to spin at. The cleveland scene is pretty much dominated by the folks close to the people at grand poobahs (a local dance record store). I go in there from time to time, they have great vinyl, but the people arn't very friendly IMO.

as for substances if you look it can be found, the only thing I haven't seen around is k.

doo da doo dooo Tom from Sidney... bleh.

I like volleyball nets and booby traps.

Name: Tom aka Frenchie

I just moved back to Ohio. Even though I grew up here, Im glad I moved away. Hopefully my time in Ohio wont be too long.

I miss the West Coast.

Name: Daniel

occupation: Acquisitions Expert (Procurement); MBA is next step in career

Aim: danielbmiracle

Interests: traveling, hiking, biking, great tasting beer from around the world, conspiracy novels, food, exercise, the outdoors, djs, bands, shows, festivals, movies, current events, sarcasm, football, european soccer, and other random shit

Name: Andrea aka: Annie
Aim:
Interests: camping, taking walks in the reserves, festivals, music, drinking beer, sewing, exercising, watching my son grow up, and so on and so on.

uumpaloompa said:
I just moved back to Ohio. Even though I grew up here, Im glad I moved away. Hopefully my time in Ohio wont be too long.

I miss the West Coast.

Good luck being back here... I did the same thing... said the same thing about it not being too long... and missing the west coast. Welcome back. :\ :|

I was looking here to see if I could find anyone I know, and to my surprise I saw somoene's name with whom I lost contact with about 3 years ago! 8o

Im martina
livin in the nasty nati
age 19
student at UC/DAAP
raves, partying, lookin 4 more people who enjoy the scene
aim: mmincubus11

Last edited:
name-wayne
age24
location-columbus, new to the area and need to meet some people to show me whats up and to have a good time. Send me an e-mail if you want to meet up. [email protected]
music-dnb-jungle
hobbies-snowboarding and getting wasted

Name: JD
Aim: withafierceness
Interests: Finding other people in columbus who are like minded, poker, music, saxophone.

Name: adam
Yahoo: adam_jones1982
Interests: Networking with new people, don't really know too many people :p
oh, and psychedelics

Last edited:
name: Roger Mahaffey
Locale: Dublin Ohio (on border of hilliard)
Occ: student
AIM.... wmsrm59
interests: Weed, chillin with friends, computers, football

Last edited:
I've moved so I'll make a new post.

Name:Zarah
Occ:phlebotomist
AIM:djwhirlpool69

I don't really rave :) anymore, but I do enjoy good music, but I don't really get out much anymore. My bf likes punk and things like that and makes fun of electronic music. I think if I ever took him to a club even or a party he would either have a stroke, fall asleep, and would most definately leave me. :)

Name: PM and ask
31 years old guy looking for friends in the Northeast Ohio area. Cleveland's Eastside or Westside. [email protected] - Let's chill and help me find a suboxone doctor.... :(

Name: T.
AIM: zeriopunk
Interests: Weed, psychedelics, liberal issues, piracy, so many other things left to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.