Roll Call - New Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm from VT, right on the border of NH. There deffinately is a lack of good clubs in the area. I think I ran into you Scary Raver at On Your Knees, I can't really remember though I was pretty tweaked that night.

Maybe, i'm pritty easy to spot at parties altho at on your knee's i didn't stand out as much hit

hi all !! i just moved to N.H. from MASS.
i didn't go far only 1 town over the border here in lame Atkinson on the Haverhill MA. border.
so whats up???????????

nothing much hit me up on aim sometime i know most the party kids in NH(not a huge challange) but i can introduce ya

I don't claim being from New hampshire but close enough! I live in portland, me! Does not count but close enough to know what goes on in NH!
peace
shannz

it's easy to know whats going on in NH cause it's basicaly nothing :( (besides awsome house parties)

Originally posted by xbeatfreak1x:
I don't claim being from New hampshire but close enough! I live in portland, me! Does not count but close enough to know what goes on in NH!
peace
shannz

mmk for you...here
and you live about 20 mins from me (fyi)
[EDIT] oh yeah, my whole point for checkin out this thread was to tell ya'll that i frequently travel from here (being maine) to claremont, nh cuz i have a friend that lives there... i dunno if any of you are from around there, but yeah... that was my edit... thank you! [/EDIT]
[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: Vampira ]

I'm from northern Mass&live in B'klyn....but my boyfriend(not a blter)is from Keene, & he goes to keene state....
do n e of you guys know scratch N' sniff productions...or dave?
cabin parties...& he just threw one in Greenfield Mass at the soccer bubble???
lemme know...we could play the name game..

heh i was there till after jeff's set (DJ Gil-T) is your boyfriend friends with the Nine2FiveCrew? i know a few people go to keen drop me an IM

Hey all, 21 M from Northwood Baby!!! Fuck Yeah lets go Coe Brown!!! WOO HOO ...

I have a few friends that go to UNH and let me just say that from mulitple visits to UNH I can honestly say that state SUCKS ASS!!!!!!! Alot of the kids in the fucking dorms didnt even know what Ecstacy or K was....I mean come on!!!! UNH is a bunch of stupid ass preppy fucks that dont know shit about REAL drugs....There sooo lame they think herb is some bad ass shit...anyway UNH faggots can all burn in hell!!!!!

Hey kid that just posted about NH! Mainstream
people don't always no about "party drugs" So lay off. You must be a "newbie" to the scene! Cause if it were all about drugs for you than you must be a newbie! Most older kids don't care if there is drugs or not at parties anymore. Personally, I think it's kids like you that gives parties a bad name and vibe. So keep it real and relax.
peace,
Shannz

I'm in NH!!!! YAY ME. I'm at Southern NH Univ. in Manch/hooksett
AIM: Prof PoohP Pants
Def. looking for some party people from around here...

i agree with xbeatfreakx. i'd like to know how this explosion on the NH roll call happend... damn 4 people in 1 day :D

im not in NH, but i live in southeast VT, bordering MA and NH. satori, i know the scratch n' sniff kids and dave. i've been to the parties in swanzey at that camp or whatever.

Originally posted by Madhatter4:
I have a few friends that go to UNH and let me just say that from mulitple visits to UNH I can honestly say that state SUCKS ASS!!!!!!! Alot of the kids in the fucking dorms didnt even know what Ecstacy or K was....I mean come on!!!! UNH is a bunch of stupid ass preppy fucks that dont know shit about REAL drugs....There sooo lame they think herb is some bad ass shit...anyway UNH faggots can all burn in hell!!!!!
Yeah... most definately a newbie to LIFE if you ask me...

icon25.gif

i supose while i'm at it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.