Roll Call - Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rookie

Hey everyone. I'm new to this but I wanna make some friends that are into the same things, know what I mean?? %) Anyways, I'm Erin
21 female from Mass, greater boston area, whatever. If anyone ever wants to talk to me about rolls, drop me a line. I've got some weird tricks that no one's posted as a rolling idea. [email protected]

yooo

Greeting my people. 26m someeewhat new to the scene, but pretty much established with a good group. Looking to meet some other cool folks into the one and only Boston Afterhour spot.
[email protected]

hi everyone-
I'm a 22-year-old female, have lived in the Boston area my whole life and currently live in Somerville. I'm graduating college in a few weeks and moving to NYC in the fall, but I'll be around for most of the summer, and I'd love to meet some new people in the area...

Hey im from MA, Cape Cod tho. I frequently travel to boston...mostly to cop. IM me at THP18 if u want. Itchy, check ur PMs and msg me back or IM me

Hey in S.E. New Hampshire about 2 minutes from the MA border...It's great to be so close. Anyway the AIM name is GlitterMoonGdes & I'm looking for online or real life buddies :)

just got linked up to the forum from overgrow and like what i see so far. was looking through here and didn't see any posts of the sort so i figured i'd get it started.

springfield represent here...currently amherst (ya i know, school sucks.)

Just moved to Watertown (boston suburb) a couple months ago. I'm originally from MASS though, but was out in CA for school. My husband and I def looking for any people who like to party.

I'm 23 and my husband is 24.

AIM: FairNymph

thanks for merging the threads chrissie...read more into the thread and figured i should add some stuff...

when i said amherst i should have said im doin my thing up at umass-amherst which i see a decent amount of people on here attend. hit me up with a pm if your around, always lookin for a hookup and of coarse i can help you out with my resources...happy to be aboard

email = [email protected]

what's going on?? im in allston.... im 22 and go to BU. aim-andy0330
hit me up whenever.... always down for chillin.
peace
=D

War town. been back up here for about a year.
aim: kidzofk
LJ kidofk

im only online for neopets really though :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.