Roll Call - Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Bionic can you get the flyer for Kung Fu on the net or any info????

i have tha flyer but i dont know if you can get it on the net.....i have a couple of them actually....i could give you tha info if you want it.....just let me know.....peace.
bionic

Welp I'm probably gonna be at Kung fu as well..I don't have a choice now I guess sence one of my friends maybe spinning in the 15 mins of fame..though I have yet ever seen him even spin. Umm well shit! I'm never gonna save any money at this rate too many parties..too many parties,and the voices in my head they say yes go forth n party heh orrr sumthing don't ask. I also wanted to go to Shocked Bam Bam *drools* :p~~ and others that are pretty kick ass on the line up. Well bionic if ya wanna meet up sumtime then i'll probably be there. Same goes with u Scary..though I'm not sure if either of ya wanna talk with me,but hey i'm up for meetin ppl hah. Laterz =P

Oh yeah..I forgot. *looks over at Koo-laid* hrrm *lifts eyebrow* I wonder if I know u. I always do that I see sumone post and they say they live near by or talk about a party I went to just curious is all. I'm like 30 mins from that area and my friend lives over there. Anyhow see yas ppl.
[ 03 July 2002: Message edited by: SuNSTar ]

yea i would like to meet up with you and chill.....i probably know who you are but names are not tha best thing for me to remember you by.....so if isaw you then i would probably recognize you.....if your ever in tha portland area then drop me a line and we can chill.....it would be nice to chill with a party kid from back home.....well hey if your driving down to kunf fu and have an open seat i would be more then willing to fess up some cash for gas or something.....well me and my boy lucky that is if it is chill....just get back to me and let me know tha situation....peace.
bionic

Hey Justin!
I am sorry about being missing in action. I went to my parents in Kentucky for a while until I can get back on my feet. I am applying all over th country including new england. I am still with sparky. If you email me your number we can chat.
I heard from Lucky last week. We talked briefly about nothing. I might come back to maine but it all depends on the job thing. I've got this little thing called a degree and I might as well use it. I would love to talk to you. I miss you a lot!
love ya,
Shannz

Justin,
My birthday is august 22 and I am turning 25. I'll most likely be in Maine that week. I would love to see you and chill!
love ya,
Shannz

i'm in Bar Harbor, ME every summer, the rest of the time i'm @ school in California

Hey Sunstar, what part of maine are you from... I usually frequent what few events are available in Lewiston, Auburn, Sabattus, etc...

Hey...well I'm in Oxford. Which I said is like 30 mins from ur area.

Hey oh yeah shit...Um bionic and Scary u still going to Kung Fu? I'm pretty sure my friend and I are heading there. Bionic do u have a ride there cause i dunno what the situation is with us yet.. dont know whats going on till like the day before heh and I dunno if we're picking anyone else up or not sorries. Sooo maybe I'll catch ya guys there,laterz.

yeah i gots to work this weekend but tha weekend of shocked i will be there.....hope you guys and girls have fun......if you see some kid named lucky tell him justin said whats up.....thanks and have fun....peace.
bionic

anyone know of any parties in tha maine area coming up soon or anytime at that.....if so then get a hold of me and let me know.....hey sunstar who do you chill with in town.....just curious i guess......peace.
bionic
I'm tha real pimp, playa, hustla.......WHAT

ok....finally I'm getting up to maine to see my family....plane tix bought and everything...I'll be up there sept 17-22.
happy b-day shanz...sorry i missed you in maine!
so, if anyone is down for organizing a shindig, or if there is anything going on around the portland area ....let me know!
anyone who wants a copy of my cd, email me at
[email protected], I'll mail you a copy!
ciao!
caitlin

i gots a couple of kids who are willing to get something goin.....get a hold of me and let me know what you had in mind.....peace...bionic.
justin
ps...kitsonik there is something wrong with your e-mail address....it says you have fatal errors and it would not let me e-mail you....sorry but i would love a copy of your cd....thanks.....peace
[ 09 September 2002: Message edited by: bionic_chronic ]

Justin,
hey hun! Long time no talk. i've been missing in action for awhile hun. IT's been almost 5 months since we talked last.I"ll be in maine in december hopefully. I've got a great job out here abd that is why I stayed.I miss you so much..there is a cute pic of you and me from the outlaw on my refrigerator. Email me!
peace and love,
shannz

im from standish, i can say fro the maine scene, that it isnt a rave place thats for sure. chitwood (head of portland police) wont allow any raves in portland, so he sucks, cuz portland would be a mint place to have a HUGE rave...... great city. ... but as far as PARTIES go, theres a few hootin annies' lol...
[edit]We do not allow drug searching on this board[/edit]
[ 31 October 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

Status
Not open for further replies.