Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
NyQuillBoy said:
yeah, huge fan. i had a blast! good to get back to the gothic...

see your new to BL, welcome. do you know any of the kids in the area?

or if you know me [its possible] PM me

/FiRED

=D

I know a scatter shot of peeps across the front range, but I don't think any of them visit message boards, etc...

Last edited:
^ Max, hit me up PM sometime... I think I know who you are, but I'm a lil confused right now

Hi everyone. I just moved to Cheyenne WY from Vegas. I am looking for cool shit to do, preferably in fort collins. Can anyone tell me about any good clubs or events that are going on. Also if anyone in fort collins wants to party let me know. I love psychedelic trance and most other forms of electronic music, also jam bands are cool. If anyone is going to see Govt Mule on the 19th let me know cause ill be there. Peace

Thanks, if anyone is going let me know and we can meet. Ill be there. Peace

Hey all, long time no post. =P

I just wanted to drop a line to tell any NoCo BLers out there that former BLer YoungAlienType (check the first page of this thread) has been spinning Happycore on Thursday evenings at Static and if anyone wants to come out, you really should!

Interesting. I must've seen him this past Thursday.

And he won't be there this coming thurs (at least they say they're leaving the night vacant) and they most likely will not be resuming open tables after christmas break

Totally, he ust told me that today. What time were you there on Thurs? His slot was at 10.30 and the place was fairly empty...

My name is Nick
I am from Flint Michigan
I used to DJ a little, for the last couple years I just make shit from scratch now. More freedom to do what I want that way.
Where is the DnB in this state?

Hello to everyone in colorado. I have been here about a year now. Starting to figure out what the scene is like around here. I am from Michigan originally. Living in the Springs now.

AIM: Alecempire

Anyone know of anything going on for NYE in or around Denver?
Home for the holidays and need to find something to do.

I'm an Aussie... will be living in Breckenridge, CO for 6 weeks from early Feb. I will be snowboarding all of the Colorado resorts. If anyone is in the area and wants to go riding, hit me up.

What's with all you aussies moving to snowy places in the winter? All my ski instructors in Austria were Australian.. go figure.

Grand Junctionite here, go to grand junction high schoo (junior). Any other GJers that go to hs/college around?

Maybe i just have shitty hookups, but good coke is damn near impossible to find in this town. Meth and Pot is everywhere, but yayo...

This is almost like rising from the dead. I have not posted on this site in months. I almost forgot it exist. I used to represent Spun Junction. Haven't seen any of the same kids around. Plus it has been a couple of years since my last post. I might be able to help with that skinny white bitch there Footloose. I grad from GJ 2002. shoot me an email if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.