Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ... I live in Fresburg .... love to party, every other weekend. Willing to travel to SJC, SFO, OAK, and LAX for a great party. Would love to make some party pals ... please feel free to IM!!!

I'm in the bay area, Campbell (San Jose area) to be exact.

Now someone tell me what the hell is up here in NorCal? I want to meet some new friends and party like its 2001! Hit me up anytime!

Wyld 4 X said:
I'm in the bay area, Campbell (San Jose area) to be exact.

Now someone tell me what the hell is up here in NorCal? I want to meet some new friends and party like its 2001! Hit me up anytime!

What kinda stuff you into? If you're into drum and bass you should check out http://www.groundscore.net. I go out to quite a few metal/punk type shows usually. It's the bay area there's tons of stuff to do around here. Though that's a bit lacking down in the southern end of things. There's a drum and bass/hip hop weekly that goes on on Thursdays in downtown SJ, it's called Clandestine @ Johnny V's, a ton of my friends throw the nite, I'll hopefully be playing down there in the next month or two.

cubehead said:
What kinda stuff you into? If you're into drum and bass you should check out http://www.groundscore.net. I go out to quite a few metal/punk type shows usually. It's the bay area there's tons of stuff to do around here. Though that's a bit lacking down in the southern end of things. There's a drum and bass/hip hop weekly that goes on on Thursdays in downtown SJ, it's called Clandestine @ Johnny V's, a ton of my friends throw the nite, I'll hopefully be playing down there in the next month or two.

Thanks for the 411! I'm into alt rock/punk music myself and try to hit those and other indie type shows when I can. I do like DnB, good 'ol house, breakbeats and trance every now and again. I'll be sure to check the site out and try to make an appearance there in the very near future.

Thanks again!

For sure man, def. check Groundscore, it's a board I help moderate, anything that's on the Drum and Bass, Breakbeat, or Dubstep tip is posted up there. I usually put up live shows in the Other Events Section as well. I'll probably post up worthwhile shows on the events section here as well. There's a group of about 8-10 of us going to see Helmet in a couple weeks in SF.

I just moved to San Diego from Cincinnati, Ohio and I was trying to see what all is good around here. Anyway hollar @ me with a private message if you are around here.

Thats weird in a fit of nastalgia because i started this thread i re-read it and i was amazed that i met up with all you crazy bastards. anywho keep it crunchy and hold down the fort in cali for me.

Dude i was just in santacruz over christmas weekend. Damn, next time im there in may perhaps we can grab a beer.

Anyone ever live in Petaluma, CA near Sonoma County?

petaluma%20landscape.jpg

I still miss it.

liquidphil1 said:
Dude i was just in santacruz over christmas weekend. Damn, next time im there in may perhaps we can grab a beer.

yea I would be down. only one problem...I'm underage.

lol i didnt say at a bar man, beer in a bag. thats how we roll when we have to. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.