Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy god omg i am seriously in tears.....
steffie likes her manbitch with extra man, hold the brains
GO VINNIE!!!!!! toni can have scottie, but vinnie is alllll mine... ;) (and yes, we ARE on a first name basis now..) thanbk god you arent home mikey, we watched the fast and the furious last night... go vinne... okay, need to go wip up puddle of drool on the keyboard now... bbl...

W00t W00t!!!! only 74 more posts b 4 we start all over. mmm I finally got pix si im me at mmmm
xredgummybearsx
eckoxjunglist
to get sum
so who's is going to VS. the dj? i'm just going to see the jungle with clokwize n moniker and the hardkore with forsaken n nicon ok time for me 2 go 2 sleep peece
-ryan
Do you want 2 white milks or 2 chocolate milks? [email protected] if ya wanna send me n e thing hehe ok peece

Hey all, yet another AZ board huh? Well it's great to see all of ya!
I'm Jessica, 23, from Tucson. I don't get out to parties as much as I'd like 'cause I'm a campaign bitch and it's the heart of campaign season... Hope to meet you all some day :)

I posted earlier about jsut moving here to Phoenix. I am looking for some people who liekt o go out and have fun. I am 22 and I am pretty open to anything so if anybody wants to go hang out let me know.

Clokwize and Moniker tear shit up. Anyone who hears them is truly blessed! I wish I were going ot VS The DJ only I'm going to O:N:E, AWOL's annual party up here in Vegas.
It's cool having two homes! *heh*

i'm probably gonna go,trying 2 get dani's hard head ass 2 go,but i don't know about him. Good jungle is going 2 be spun 2 morrow"guaranteed" but n e ways peece
ryan
aim: xredgummybearsx

name- Timothy
location- Tucson
aim- Stellarmovement
music- Always down for some ass grinding butty bouncing homo house, but breaks are my favorite of all time, trance my first love, and you mamma calling my name.
weapon- That is a secret you must find out on your own grasshopper. But let it be known that no one can over come me. For my Raving stlye is stronger then yours! Or whatever
age- 19 years old.
Years Raving- 9

you may only see his asian quikness my jumping the fence at dunkin donuts while cake is being thrown at him.
oops.
jenna

Nice try Jenna, but you weren't there for the joke like a year and a half ago. :p
Although... cake... ? Good call. No Asians can resist cake. ;)

hey what up everyone....i'm Angela...20 yrs old..and totally new to this site....but i'm sayin wha's up...so hit me back...
representin tempe...and ASU baby! :)

I have posted here before but really had no replys. I just moved here so I am looking to maybe meet some of you bluelighters to go out with and have fun. If so hit me back at [email protected]
Thanks

yumyumymumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
this is my new kande friend so everyone play nice kuzi lubbz dis boi *hugz n smoochiez*

N i LuV mAI BAiBeE!!!!! *MUAW* *LIX*
[ 14 September 2002: Message edited by: Tr1Xtc ]

Status
Not open for further replies.