• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rohypnol

Michael_25

Bluelighter
I got my hands on some Rohypnol. I've tried a number of benzos -- diazepam, temezepam, nitrazepam, oxazepam, ambien, alprazolam, lorazepam. How euphoric is Rohypnol? And how does it compare to these other benzos I've used. What should I expect?

Thank you.

I got my hands on some Rohypnol. I've tried a number of benzos -- diazepam, temezepam, nitrazepam, oxazepam, ambien, alprazolam, lorazepam. How euphoric is Rohypnol? And how does it compare to these other benzos I've used. What should I expect?

Thank you.

Pill or powder? Have you tested it??
I ask because you used a brand name but then listed the chemical names for the other benzos...

Allegedly it should be quite euphoric, but some people don't react well to nitrobenzodiazepines. Start slow, and have fun.

Didn't think they were still available. So check and see how old they might be.

To Michael, what you can expect is to be sleepy, then to be asleep. then to wake up with a drug hangover and to not remember much about your experience. There is no euphoria to it.
As for other responder's, yes flunitrazepam is widely available.

I used them in the Nineties when they were relatively easily available and hugely popular on the street, I never shot them up but knew many junkies who loved to inject them together with H or mixed them into cocktails or with Dormis. Knew a guy whose favourite combo was H, C and Rohypnol, he called it the "Triathlon", haha. These were the white 2 mg ones, later on they changed the formula (because of bad press about street use) and Roche put out the green 1 mg ones. Also remember the hysteria in the US about people using Rohypnol as a date rape drug. Apparently the colouring agent and new pressing should make it hard to inject the green ones but I knew many people who still used to shoot them up, the problem was that it became very hard to get them, doctors became extremely reluctant to prescribe them so most of the poly-drug addicts switched to the 15 Dormicums. Around the time when Rohypnol prices were going through the roof I came across this little pharmacy on one of my Thailand trips. The guy sold me Rohypnol, Dormicum, Xanax and Valium OTC in huge quantities, he even could offer me the Rohypnols in original form (blistered packing) or the generics which he sold openly in a plastic bag (he estimated generic ingredients varied between 1 and 2 mg, but the tabs were extremely fragile). I ended up buying 300 R's from this guy.

As for euphoria, enoinberlin is right, usually you don't get any euphoria from them. Just a very strong sleep aid and many people who are not used to it experience (mild) amnesia. There is some kind of reverse effect when you use them in huge quantities, I knew people who took up to 30 tabs/day and they ended up being super-hyper from the stuff. If I remember correctly according to the official conversion charts 1 mg of Flunitrazepam equals about 10 mg Diazepam or 3 mg Midazolam. But in my own experience I'd say it's much stronger, 4 mg (orally) on top of my evening shot used to put me to sleep like nothing! Usually felt groggy the whole next day.

When i take Dexamphetamines on a night, i always take Rohypnol with alcohol to fall asleep.
i wake up in a state of Euphoria, that will last till lunch time :)

never taken a roofie myself, but always wanted to. i once took a Halcyon (triazolam); so fun but really short lived.

Rohypnol will stay for atleast 12 hours or longer. I have a doctor who give me prescriptions for it every month. I told him i had epileptic seizures during the night, which is true, but he thought i have this every night, so he gives me 30 pills each month.

Rohypnol will stay for atleast 12 hours or longer. I have a doctor who give me prescriptions for it every month. I told him i had epileptic seizures during the night, which is true, but he thought i have this every night, so he gives me 30 pills each month.

aha no way! and he didn't even do any checks? just took your word for it and prescribed you rohypnol?

yep, i told him Temazepam and Dormicum did not work and i need something to overrule the epilepsy and give me a deep sleep. He prescribed me Rohypnol. I have a nice stock now. haha

But i know my doctor. I worked at a pharmacy where we made medications by our self. For patients who need drinks or ointments creams,enema's, that doesnt excist in the dosage the patients needs. So i was his patient but also his Magistral maker for his other patients. So he trust my word.

Our pharmacy was sort of a laboratory, he sended all his non-standard prescriptions to us, where we made all these deviant prescriptionts. So i called him alot with questions about prescriptions ( he didnt have a nice handwriting hehe) so needed to call him very often. But one moment i was calling him professionally, the other moment i called him for my own health. Everything i wanted, i was able to get as long as i had a good theorie about why i think this medication was helpfull for me off-label.

Last edited:
But i know my doctor. I worked at a pharmacy where we made medications by our self. For patients who need drinks or ointments creams,enema's, that doesnt excist in the dosage the patients needs. So i was his patient but also his Magistral maker for his other patients. So he trust my word.

i would have thought that would have made you a bit more conspicuous, but i guess it wasn't your typical dr-patient relationship but, eh
the more i talk about meds to my dr. the less he wants to give them to me - but you;re probs more trustworthy then me hahaa

This is called a rape drug mate it's knocks you out more a less time instantly..

i would have thought that would have made you a bit more conspicuous, but i guess it wasn't your typical dr-patient relationship but, eh
the more i talk about meds to my dr. the less he wants to give them to me - but you;re probs more trustworthy then me hahaa

thats the nhs mate, my doctors have all been the same..

This is called a rape drug mate it's knocks you out more a less time instantly..

only if you don't have a tolerance to benzos, if you do, i've heard it can be quite an interesting time ;) but there's rc's out there now like flubromazolam that basically do the same thing so there isn't too much point in acquiring the infamously rape-y flunitrazepam brand that instantly raises alarms when someone finds one in your bedroom.

only if you don't have a tolerance to benzos, if you do, i've heard it can be quite an interesting time ;) but there's rc's out there now like flubromazolam that basically do the same thing so there isn't too much point in acquiring the infamously rape-y flunitrazepam brand that instantly raises alarms when someone finds one in your bedroom.

Nwver heaed ofmit being interesting like but I guess your right if you have a benzo tolerance