• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Rocky

conzo23

Greenlighter
Hey there, I'm new here & just wondering who here has every smoked rocky? I'm told that its before my time & that's its a lovely smoke but yet to try. Anyone else tried it? What did you think of it?

Using slang without providing a definition isn't going to get you many responses.

Using slang without providing a definition isn't going to get you many responses.

Doesn't rocky just mean Moroccan hash? Can be great or horrible or anything in between...

Rocky ? If the poster above is right, usually around here (north italy) moroccan hash is one of the worst kinds of hash you can get.
Actually low-grade hash at a cheap price is usually referred to as "moroccan hash" around here, but maybe that's because of the fact that it's mainly sold by moroccan people, I don't doubt there is awesome moroccan around.

There is awesome morrocan around on a par with or better than good bubble hash & a lot of it is total shit, every grade between those extremes too. Usually 'rocky' is one of the lower grades, maybe little better than cut 'soapbar', lucky if it's not cut with a lot of non-hash rubbish, 'polm' is usually mid-quality.