• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Roche Rivatril (clonazepam) and xanor (alprazolam) both dose 0,5mg

Zepic

Greenlighter
I have 6 0,5mg Rivatril tablets and 10 xanor 0,5mg tablets. I usually take both sublingually, tho xanor tastes awful and rivatril pretty minty. Im just thinking, what kind of doses you guys take? Not for getting high. For anxiety. How to save my pills only for need?

I have 6 0,5mg Rivatril tablets and 10 xanor 0,5mg tablets. I usually take both sublingually, tho xanor tastes awful and rivatril pretty minty. Im just thinking, what kind of doses you guys take? Not for getting high. For anxiety. How to save my pills only for need?
Gonna start this morning with only one 0,5mg Rivatril taken sublingually.

Took 0,5mg clonazepam a bit over 2 hours ago. Gonna go outside for business after an hour. Thinking about taking also 0,5mg alprazolam a bit before i go out.

Heyyy. Be careful with mixing them. Mixing benzos usually makes one feel fine but act more retardet than usual.

Best advice would be to accept some kind of anxiety but take the edge off with benjos.

Trying 0.5mg with 0.25mg or 0.5mg on a day you have no responsibilities might be best.

Oikeasti ala koita saaha itelle hyvaa oloa ku sillon paska ruukaa osua tuulettimeen ennemin tai myohemmin

Last edited:
Heyyy. Be careful with mixing them. Mixing benzos usually makes one feel fine but act more retardet than usual.

Best advice would be to accept some kind of anxiety but take the edge off with benjos.

Trying 0.5mg with 0.25mg or 0.5mg on a day you have no responsibilities might be best.

Oikeasti ala koita saaha itelle hyvaa oloa ku sillon paska ruukaa osua tuulettimeen ennemin tai myohemmin
Youre right. I just have pretty high benzo tolerance.

Rivotril, actually any brand I've taken sublingually of clonazepam has a minty taste.

I wouldn't recommend mixing benzos as you won't know which one is more effective for u. Either take one or the other.

I wouldn't recommend mixing benzos as you won't know which one is more effective for u. Either take one or the other.
Plus, you never learn what benzo is doing what for you. Simple scientific principle really

I would save Alprazolam for genuine panic attacks due to the fast onset. Not sure of your usual dose but Clonazepam should be ideal for all-day general anxiety relief. All Clonazepam has a minty taste and Alpraz has this chemical taste you get used to after time. But yes I believe Clonazepam to be far superior aside for very rare occasions where you need a rapidly acting Benzo in which case sublingual Alpraz can stop a panic attack dead in its tracks.