***RoBo tRiPpiNg**** & ~~~CANDY flipping~~~

DarKupid

Bluelighter
Ok this is the first real post ive made on this and guess what... its also my bday!!! Haven't slept all night, been clean for about a week, oh yea and im pretty fuckin bored... so how are all of you doing???? ok besides all this bs that im typing, because i am on about three hours sleep in last three days, i do have some legit questions i just want to run by....
-are there any blue lighters from tally???
-is anyone into dxm???
~why?
~bad personal experiences with it?
-where the hell are all the pics of the new years party???
-and just curious to some of the different ways of saying candy flipping(bad experience in jax when someone didnt know what i was talking about) and if you dont know what im talking about i mean trips and beans*~*~*~
well besides all that just wanna say hey to special k and wondering where the fuck my bday present is!?!?!
wink.gif

*~*~*~later*~*~*~
Dar

What up bro......i love the address to your website
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

As far as DXM goes for me I have to say I love it, done it a couple of times but only to the second plateau. Have not ventured farther yet and not sure if I will.
Candy flipppin, yummmyummmm, done that 3 times and I have to say its great. The way that i do it is take the bean first than when you are feelin real good on the bean drop the cid. Just make sure that if you dont want to trip but you want to Troll (aka flippin) take more beans later cause the trip will outlast the roll.
NYE pics well just check out the thread "A taste of the Florida Bluelighter's New Years" that has some pics of a NYE party at my house "RuRu's New Years 'GEE' Bash".
Oh and BTW I am from Daytona but moving to Orlando and we seem to have a great group of Bluelighters here in the central Florida area you need to come down and party with us some time..
hope all this helps
Peace........RuRu...
smile.gif
smile.gif
P)

Checkin in from Gainesville.....
Flippin? I LOVE it! Only done DXM a couple of times, hard to say whether I liked it or not, b'cuz I was already FUKT up. We are still waiting on our last batch of pics from NYE, and will be gettin them soon. I shouuld ask NIKI to add that page to the pic page, huh? That way we can see pics from all over and all the fun our brothers and sisters had that nite. Hmmmmmm.......sounds like a plan!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

303 Colorado!! A couple of my friends are really into dxm, tey do it all the time, and they keep all of thier robo bottles, their closet is full of bags and bags of 'em. You know how when you'd ask a normal person how much robo they drank.. they'd say like, "a bottle and a third" or "a bottle and a half"? Well theyre soo into it they say shit like 11 miligrams per kilogram. If'n yer a beginer, take not so many mgs per kilogram, if yer a pro, take more mgs per kg
smile.gif
. I took it once with one of these guys. Started to come up and barfed right in his fucking trash can
smile.gif
>
redface.gif
frown.gif
. Then the trip was all over from then on. I may try it again... cuz my good friends love it soo much.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

hey silly
im in tampa area but maybe orlando soon thanks to ruru for heling me see the light)
but you knew where i was.....just trying ot answer every post you have and yes i am after you :p
hehehe just kididng
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"