• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

??robaxin muscle relaxer??

KAYLA2010

Bluelighter
I was just prescribed a muscle relaxer called Robaxin aka /methocarbamol.

Has anyone been prescribed this and can you give me your experience with it and it's effects. Did it work for you?I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you. :)E

yea i was prescibed this and felt nothing. i like soma.

It made me loopy. It worked great for muscle spasms and rest.

It's a shit drug for muscle spasms or anything else. All it ever did was make me feel like puking. Do you have just the methocarbamol or the one with methocarbamol and acetaminophen/paracetamol?

You can get pure methocarbamol over the counter here in Canada and you can buy it with acetaminophen, aspirin or ibuprofen right off the shelves. You can also buy robaxacet-8's over the counter here which have methocarbamol, acetaminophen and codeine in them. Though they cost a fortune.

I have the one with no apap. Its just pure and when i take like four w my valium and vic prophan i feel amazing but i was wondering if it could do anythig alone...

Guess not i wish i had somas instead ugh where i live opiate soma and benzo cocktail is really popular so they dont like to give them out as much.

Thank you everyone for your replies <3

Get some baclofen or something.

You really like that stuff, right? :p

it did shit for me and baclofen just made me dizzy as shit soma works but it can fuck you up bad zanaflex is my favorite by far it gives a little buzz and works great as a muscle relaxer

Methocarbasil is a crap med. Its a guiffenessin derivative and does next to nothing. It's often prescribed at rehab ( not detox) along with the other placebo meds. Yuk

I should be a bluelighter now. Might as well tell you what drugs I'm on, allklonopin temazepam sub rinse atarax and I'm sober as a judge. Watching 12 oz mouse. Hilarious

Well hello mr green :) nice combo i just detoxed from subs

I just went to the e r for a hurt back and was prescibed vicprophan and robaxin(the drug were talkin about) and this med is giving me a migrane an sux

I was taking it with valium and vicodin and the robaxin and i felt great but i wanted to know its recreational value and obviously from what everyone is daying it sux.

Welcome to bluelight mrgreen if you want to talk and socialize join the social to talk more its the BDD social :)

Hey SWIM gets these also, as a standalone drug all they will really do is sedate you. Similar to being slightly stoned and less like a benzo hit. SWIM just took 3x 750mg robaxin and 1mg of subutec (swim has m small/medium opiate tolerance) then smoked a joint. Robaxin acts as a booster for opiates and he says he is feeling a very nice buzz all round. Very chilled out, comfortable as warm from the inside,, some blurred vision and a really nice high without a taking too much of any one thing. So basically they are just OK on their own, but useful when mixing with other drugs, although obviously someone would need to be careful when mixing. That's SWIMs experience anyway.

Hope this helped.

Hey SWIM gets these also, as a standalone drug all they will really do is sedate you. Similar to being slightly stoned and less like a benzo hit. SWIM just took 3x 750mg robaxin and 1mg of subutec (swim has m small/medium opiate tolerance) then smoked a joint. Robaxin acts as a booster for opiates and he says he is feeling a very nice buzz all round. Very chilled out, comfortable as warm from the inside,, some blurred vision and a really nice high without a taking too much of any one thing. So basically they are just OK on their own, but useful when mixing with other drugs, although obviously someone would need to be careful when mixing. That's SWIMs experience anyway.

Hope this helped.

plz don't use SWIM here, we all know you;re talking about yourself.

Pure garbage. Didn't even do much for It's intended purpose. All muscle relaxers in general are worthless except Soma. A few are good for sleep and not much else.