• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Roadtrip and weed questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryptomaniacs

Bluelighter
Alright so this next november or december im going to Colorado with my best friend, we live in Chicago its a 15 hour ride. Im 19 and hes 18 so we cant buy bud when were out there though i doubt itll be a problem getting some.

Anyways my friend smokes everyday and several times a day, i smoke no more than 10 times a month. But anyways hes planning on smoking most of the way there and he drives and smokes all the time whitch im uncapable of doing cuz i get paranoid driving high, im more of a pill guy but anyways should i worry about driving with someone thats smoking? I wont be smoking while i drive.

I only worry about getting pulled over, ive been driving for 2 years and have never been pulled over and have never had any legal troubles ever. And im getting nervous cuz hes gonna be blazing the whole time and what happens if a cop smells that shit, then im fucked too.

So i told him like if youre gonna smoke stick to a bowl or a one hitter cuz i dont need his stink ass joints getting me in legal trouble, but then im thinking wouldnt it be worse to be cought with paraphanaleia too? If its joints he can just toss em.

What well have with us on the trip is atleast half oz of bud probably 3 grams of dabs and some hash/kief maybe an eigth and i will have a variety of pills, Benzos/opiates, and we plan on tripping out there so well have mdma caps and either lsd or shrooms. So this is obviously not a situation a car search would be great in, i dont want to go to jail.

But anyways i talked to him about it and hes saying well be fine and hes pretty adamant abkut smoking while we drive like i said i can pull over every now and then so we can blaze but hes not seeming like thats gonna happen and odds are were taking his car so this is sketching me out.

Have any of you been cought smoking and driving? If im not smoking but he is and im driving and we get pulled over what should i do? And if were both high and hes driving are we fucked? I doubt well get pulled over but you never know and i just wanna take precautions. Should i buy some cigs to smoke just incase we do get pulled over to cover the smell? And what do you think i should do? -.-

Better be careful. I'd love to say cops don't stereotype, but two teenagers with out of state plates in the states outside of Colorado is kind of asking for it. There's articles about how they've stepped up their highway patrol to catch people smuggling out of the state. Make sure you drive the speed limit and everything else, because given the chance they'll stop you. Also got to watch for the idiots around you, could get into an accident that isn't your fault and still end up getting fucked over.

Best of luck and safe travels

Yes, smoking while driving through the states that separate IL and CO is a bad idea. It's felony DUI, felony trafficking, and possibly even felony possession depending on which state. Would you be the first ones to do it, not by a long shot. I smoked from east coast to west coast on i40.

But this thread will be closed because we don't allow legal discussion.

If you get pulled over you will both be fucked, as there's no way they won't smell it. To those who don't smoke but know what it smells like, there's no mistaking the smell of smoked marijuana, and especially in a confined space like a car you're not going to be able to hide the smell. Yes the chances of getting pulled over are low, but driving while smoking weed on unfamiliar roads increases the chances. If it were me I would get a decent wax pen like the Yocan Evolve (or Nyx if you already have e-cig batteries) and use the oil on the drive, or pull over when you want to smoke. Just my $0.02.

-CTdopeLove

Leave your drugs at home. Make him promise to claim his if one of the two of you are about to be arrested over it. Problem 1 solved.

Now, you say he's driving his own car? Good, then you have nothing to worry about. Sit back and enjoy the ride. If it gets impounded/seized, then it won't be your loss. That being said, you're chances of being pulled over and possibly even searched are between not low and somewhat likely. Cops aren't stupid, and they know what to look for, such as an out of state license tag or stoned teenage boys reeking of pot. Bringing a pocketful of Percs or Roxys on this roadtrip adventure on top of knowing all that before making your decision is just, well, stupid. Think about your future career and diminished employment consequences should the not unlikely take place.

I stopped reading at "I'm a pill guy". Just pop some pills and ride man. The fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.