• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs ROA for Synth Cannabinoids: Sublingual?

EvolutionaryFault

Greenlighter
I've been dabbling in making e-liquid (c-liquid?) for use of synthetic cannabinoids. I feel like it's one of the safer ROAs; at least with respect to overdosing. I know, I know something about no studies on atomized gasses.

Anyway, I've hade some less successful projects, either with them being under strength(10-15mg/ml or less) or bing overly thick (and milky?) from adding too much VG. A little googling showed me that pg soultions/suspensions seem pretty common in the sublingual route, so with that in mind I have a few questions.

(RC Cannabinoid + PG) drip under tongue (by syringe), hold till dissolved/gone = legit, yeah?

VG or the flavouring from E-juice shouldn't have adverse effects, correct? "worst" solution is about 50/50 PG/VG. At 8-16 mg/ml (different solutions, not a guesstimate :)) I figure my intake is going to be ~.5 ml at most

and the big one:
Does anyone have any experiences they'd like to share about sublingual administration of any RC, with preference towards Cannabinoids, that'd be great. I tried the 'search' button, but there was surprisingly little aside from the 'mega' threads.

Chemicals I'm using are AB Chminaca, 5F-AKB48, THJ 018, and THJ 2201

Thanks guys. If I can get up the courage I'll post some trip reports of my own

I have extensive experience with over 50 synthetic cannabinoids smoked, vaporized, and taken orally.

My tip to you would be flush them.

Wow; very enlightened. I'll go do that now, and flush them down the toilet. I should probably give up all RCs, not just cannabinoids, right? Hard drugs? Smoking/alchohol? Maybe I'll cut the preservatives and sodium from my diet too!

Don't mistake being a green lighter for being plain green.

So then, back ON topic.

I've found virtually nil with regards to oral/sublingual doses of RCs. Most stories are people taking "rice sized packets" and having a bad day.
It's my understanding that Oral ingestion usually takes 'more stuff' than inhalation, but considering these RCs are active with just a few mg, I'm concerned about jumping in too quick.

I've got an 5F-AKB48 at ~8mg/ml, and a THJ 108/2201 at ~16 mg/ml.

I figured .25-.5 ml of the AKB ought to be enough, is 4mg too much for oral?

I mean, I can stare at numbers all day, I just want to know if anyone's had a go yet.

That, and if the vg/flavouring will do me any harm. thanks to Joey and Br1tannia for help there.

That was just my person opinion, as this is a harm reduction forum. Not all RCs are bad, but from mine and a majority of people I know's experiences, cannabinoids are pretty fucking awful to a human's mental/physical health.

That being said, If it was me personally Id go get some #14 watercolor paper and section it out into squares. How big of a square would depend on what dose I wanted to put on it of course From there Id use my micropipette to evenly disperse the solution onto the blotters. PG would take forever to evaporate so I would switch it out with 100% acetone or 99.5% ethanol if it's available where you live.

Let it evaporate, store the blotter in a dark cool place, and use sparingly. Remember, taking cannabanoids orally/under the tounge is going to last considerably longer in duration than smoking/vaping. Its better to start low to avoid a 6 hour long spice trip from hell. Id start with say 1/4mg depending on which chem you start with.

To make the most out of your product you could buy some HPBCD to complex your blotters with. I'm not sure about synth cannabinoids, but it makes the nbomes (also terrible chemicals from what I've seen and researched. Never used.) 95% absorbable through the membranes in your mouth. You would want to start put even lower if you use this method as it will intensify the experience due to the heightened absorbsion rate.

There may be some typos here as im a little drunk at the moment. I can go into more details if need be. I'm sorry if I came off as rude earlier, but synth cannabinoids/spice completely fucked my head up by using them, ive lost friends to this poison, and I hate to see other people do the same. Good luck and be safe brother.