DOORS @ 10 PM.
Dress: No Dress code
18 + w/proper id
WEB:
www.ritualexperience.com
www.longstreetclubs.com
www.discoproductions.org

Last edited:
Holy Shit Derrick Carter and Craze in the same house. This is awesome. I hope I can make it fo sho.

hehehehe

you dirty little dog you mike...finally nailed down the big D Carter...WOW!

i is be there

Any reason this was double posted...with conflicting dates one our apart? Since this is getting better feedback, I'll close the other one. If this is the one with the wrong dates, you know how to fix them ;).

If the other one is also accurate, just Acosta doing two nights with different openers, then Carter doing the same, PM me and I'll reopen the other thread.

Looks like a good month for Ritual :)

TLB... They aren't posted twice. This is for Columbus, the other is for Cleveland. Thats why the dates were one day off with different openers.
I am not sure Columbus is ready for LUKE SOLOMAN aka one half of THE FREAKS!!! WHHOOOOHOOOOO The day I have been waiting for finaly comes to columbus.

Gotcha - reopening other thread right after I pull my head from my ass ... thanks. Next time I'll read the fine print :\

Its about time someone brought Derrick Carter back to Ohio. Ritual is off the chain! First John Aquaviva, now Derrick Carter! Hell Yeah! Keep up the good bookings.

DERRICK MUTHER FUCKIN CARTER AND LUKE SOLOMAN...I cant wait to play with these great house legends.. this is going to be sick ..

Im back online missed u all. Mike hit me up soon brotha. I need to get back on with u. Helping u never call me anymore what up? I know ur busy but damn. I thought I was ur boy!!!

Mark_Mayhem said:
DERRICK MUTHER FUCKIN CARTER AND LUKE SOLOMAN...I cant wait to play with these great house legends.. this is going to be sick ..

I hear you boy!!! We're gonna blow the roof off and show these 2 how Columbus does HOUSE!!!

For those who have not seen or heard of Luke Soloman, the guy is a genious. The DJ I have seen that can rival Derrick Carter on the decks. He blew me away in San Francisco. Don't sleep on this night.

Mark, call me boy!
We need to prepare for this!

you know the old "Strokin" song by Clarence Carter? well if you do, you know the phrase where he says, "Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter oooo...shit Clarence Carter!"

Well ive got that song in my head now EXCEPT - its "Derrick Carter, Derrick Carter, Derrick Carter oooo...shit Derrick Carter!"

yeaahhhh baby

HOT DAMN!!!
Nice nice work Mike. Thank you for bringing quality talent and shows like this to Columbus.
Much respect,
---doug
p.s. - I'll be there. :)

WHATUUUUP PARTY PPL........oh yea....januarys line up is lookin sick already and there is MUCH more to come in late jan early feb and beyond.... there willl be something for everyone.... im so excited to finallly get derrick to come back here and rock it....its definately going to be a night to remember...

make sure you guys get ur pre sales early as tehre is a SUPER LIMITED amount of 10 pre sales for this show.

thanks for the support everyone and we will see u on the dance floor....

peash....