• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ritalin vs 'Dexies'

Midnight Magic

Bluelighter
What are the differences in chemical composition and more importantly effect??
the dexies I know are marked d/5, these are d/10...stronger version of same stuff??

dexedrine=dextroamphetamine
ritalin=methylphenidate
i like dexedrine much better.
peace, outkast

Am I the only one that doesn't get anything out of dexies? I mean, Adderall and I get the full blown speed feelin', but dexies only keep me awake and I get spaced out. I know that I don't have ADD. I must say that smoking weed and taking dexies is fun for me though. ????????

Like comparing Darvocet to Hydromorphone
Darvocet being Ritalin
Dexadrine being Hydromorphone

I've never done dexies but I've been prescribed both ritalin and adderall. People tend to bash ritalin claiming adderall is so much better. I disagree. Their affect on me is quite similar.

Im a former ritalin/dexadrine feind. I would say ritalin is a more powerful high that lasts for a shorter period of time. Dex is a bit weaker, but lasts forever, like 10-12 hours for me. People told me that its becuase the dex are time release caps, but it could just be a rumor.

IMO, Ritalin gives a better buzz when snorted than oral or snorted dexedrine but for only about 30 minutes. Adderall is a better buzz than either when taken by mouth. I think that dexedrine is speedier in the sense that your heart rate and stuff go up a good bit but adderall seems to have a better feel to it. Also, all the adderall addicts I know can tell quite a difference between it and dexedrine.