• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ritalin turns nice pharmacy into Nazi pharmacy

How do you guys go about getting your dexedrine early i just call for mine at the end of every month and i have to go pick up new scripts... but i get 90x 10mg CR and 20x 5 mg IR is that a high dosage? 30mg/day and sometimes 5mg more at night?

beamers said:
There are people that make a full-time living doctor shopping on a healthcare card and then selling, benzos, diet pills, pain killers and the whole smorgasboard. That is, they would be on over 60k easy (the worst example I saw).

Damn, my legitimate medical bill is currently like 1/5 of my income, I miss having a health care card! I should get in on this doctor shopping business 8o

comptonking said:
How do you guys go about getting your dexedrine early i just call for mine at the end of every month and i have to go pick up new scripts... but i get 90x 10mg CR and 20x 5 mg IR is that a high dosage? 30mg/day and sometimes 5mg more at night?

wow, I used to abuse my dex and I would get it filled after 13 days (script lasts for 25 normally). There are always pharmacies that care more about cash.
And BTW, whoever thinks that methadone doesnt make a pretty penny is wrong. Methadone RAKES in the cash. Thats why we put up with the patients :D

Dex feels so much better than rit anyway I dont see what the big deal is. Ritalin feels so much more more physically and mentally dangerous though so maybe thats what it is.

djsim said:
And BTW, whoever thinks that methadone doesnt make a pretty penny is wrong. Methadone RAKES in the cash. Thats why we put up with the patients :D

Theres way, way more methadone patients than heroin addicts around here so I can definitely see how a pharmacy would make alot out of it, methadone is alot more expensive than bupe too.

It would have to be the media that has influenced these pharmacies as I and so many others feel that dex is way more euphoric, but I feel that ritalin/methylphenidate feels alot more physically and mentally taxing and dangerous so maybe this is another reason for the chemists wearing swastika's. But i never see dex in the news whereas ive seen ritalin in it a few times, though I dont see the similarity to good cocaine and Ive IV'd rit and still think it feels more like and amphetamine. Maybe it feels like shit cut cocaine but ive never had shit coke so maybe thats why I dont see the resemblance, thank goodness for that.

When I first moved to AUS, I did not know that 5-htp was not OTC here. So I wandered into a pharmacy and asked about it. And ya, that didn't go very well. Which I found to be completely offensive, considering in many other parts of the world it's treated just like St. John's wort and the like...

IME it pays to have a cool relationship with a pharm almost as much as a Doc.

One pharmacist i befriended, dispensed 30 extra 10mg Rits on two occasions, having forgotten the amount dispensed days before.
Once he made a mistake and dispensed 105 extra 5mg Valiums.

Of course i returned the extras.

*shrug*, i've never had a problem getting my ritalin and over drugs filled here (i'm diagnosed with bipolar and ADD). my lamictal is OTC, no scrip needed, but my ritalin and klonopin require a script, which my doc easily writes, and i've never had a single prob with any pharmacy giving me anything that i have a scrip for. gotta love costa rica :eek:)

Why don't you bring this exact example up when seeing the pharmacist, 'you hassle me with Ritalin, but not dex, dex is far more addictive, what's up?