• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin... then Adderall + Bupenorpeherine + maybe Clonazepam????

Ahliviaye

Greenlighter
hey y'all I'm new to this website so bare with me. I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. So my elephant has been recreationally taking Ritalin 5 to 20 mg tablet and some times capsules for about 3 months now almost everyday (crushing them up and snorting them as well as orally.) Her supplier ran out of Ritalin but had adderall. Soshe took the Adderall it is the extended-release capsules 20 mg crushed up the beads, and snorted 1. the effects was almost unnoticeable so she started another one. the effects for her wasn't as much as Ritalin. And by the end of the day her leg was getting achy and she just didn't feel the same as she usually does at the end of the day when taking Ritalin. It wasn't a bad feeling but it wasn't good either, she just felt like lying around and looking through forums online. Today she snorted 1 again, then another one about an hour later, then another one about half an hour later. Then she decided to plug another one. But it still didn't give her the same feeling as the Ritalin did. So she plugged 2 mg's of her bupenorpeherine but still nothing. she really needs to save the rest. She has for tomorrow so she can't take it anymore. But is that normal for avid ritalin user? also if she plugs 1 mg of Clonazepam (it's been about 2-3 hours since plugging the Bupenorpeherine ) will that cause any unwanted effects or will it help her to relax tonight? (although she ain't much stimulated as if on Ritalin... Lol) Is there anything she can dotomorrow to make the effects better? Like plugging so much the first time?

Thanks in advance for those who reply and sorry again if I totally posted this in the wrong place ;)

well elephants from 2015. even today ones respond differently than humans

maybe that is the thing, or she/elephant took to many amphetamines, way to many

so elephant should put higher dose of clonazepam for sleep if she take more bupe it could end with more stimulation/euphoria

hey y'all I'm new to this website so bare with me. I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. So my elephant has been recreationally taking Ritalin 5 to 20 mg tablet and some times capsules for about 3 months now almost everyday (crushing them up and snorting them as well as orally.) Her supplier ran out of Ritalin but had adderall. Soshe took the Adderall it is the extended-release capsules 20 mg crushed up the beads, and snorted 1. the effects was almost unnoticeable so she started another one. the effects for her wasn't as much as Ritalin. And by the end of the day her leg was getting achy and she just didn't feel the same as she usually does at the end of the day when taking Ritalin. It wasn't a bad feeling but it wasn't good either, she just felt like lying around and looking through forums online. Today she snorted 1 again, then another one about an hour later, then another one about half an hour later. Then she decided to plug another one. But it still didn't give her the same feeling as the Ritalin did. So she plugged 2 mg's of her bupenorpeherine but still nothing. she really needs to save the rest. She has for tomorrow so she can't take it anymore. But is that normal for avid ritalin user? also if she plugs 1 mg of Clonazepam (it's been about 2-3 hours since plugging the Bupenorpeherine ) will that cause any unwanted effects or will it help her to relax tonight? (although she ain't much stimulated as if on Ritalin... Lol) Is there anything she can dotomorrow to make the effects better? Like plugging so much the first time?

Thanks in advance for those who reply and sorry again if I totally posted this in the wrong place ;)
Er Adderall sucks imo. The instant release are only worth a good buzz

Er Adderall sucks imo. The instant release are only worth a good buzz
well that is 50% correct answer to a question not asked....well don't get me wrong

it is posibble however that amphetamines simply don't work after methylphenidate but it is maybe even more simple as the baseline or on ritalin you are already stimulated so like said by above member extended release formulations moreso not to be felt.

This can be crosschecked with couple erowid as the posters on reddit as here in past.

people expect to much from amphetamines almost like chasing the dragon, and in your friends case if she maybe took 3x20mg orally it would kick her or even paradoxically just make her tired (that is also what I can attest to as I'm prescribed Concerta 72mg and I do my own ways with it when tried couple times we know what is best for us)

Buprenorphine at the very least is mood lifting on it's own plugged I was just using it intranasaly last 3 years of it more with amphetamine or in a comedown it would feel as tired if sleep deprived but lucky tired or in euphoria or whatever is that I don't do states of mind like that.

So how went with if with clonazepam which works great sublingual as orally no need for alternative holes but everyone to it's own

Those were high dosages of both stims combined and after that bupe leveled it if proper done plugged?

just an FYI for HR Ritalin has Talc in it hence not good for the lungs 🫁 just figured I would share that information I know it's hard to resist but it will do a wonder for the lungs in the long run. Clonazepam is used best imo just under the tongue aka sublingual as previous stated or just take them normal. If you're already use to the Ritalin, changes can be hard and sometimes not as effective as Adderall imo. I much rather choose Ritalin.