• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Ritalin (Methylphenidate) intravenous

Shitake

Bluelighter
Hey, Im doing some Ritalin shots, they're perfect to dissolve. Does anybody heve any idea how much time the effects usually lasts? For me, the peak starts in about 5 to 20 seconds, and the warm off starts in about 15 to 20 minutes.
This is the typical time for almost everybody or it's about my tolerance/metabolism???

That sounds about right, but I've never injected Methylphenidate. I hope you're using micron filters on those pills. I was a big fan of the "i did it once without dying, it must be okay" philosophy when I was going hard. We will try to convince ourselves that everything is "not so bad" so long as you get to keep loading up those shots. I can only imagine injecting Methylphenidate to be an experience fraught with anxiety, sweating and compulsive redosing to the point of complete panic. I have taken too much Methylphenidate before and it fucking sucks.

Sorry, I'm brazilian, and I dont speak English very well. And no, I don't use micron filters, I just use cotton. The original Ritalin is a little bit harder to dissolve and filter than some generic methylphenidate brands (Some generic versions have a perfect separation of the solid part of the pill from the active drug, the serum stay incredible crystalline.

About the addiction, I just feel an psychological compulsion to redose, the physical withdrawal symptoms are minimal. The only drugs that get me fast and give me hard withdrawals are morphine and benzos in general. But I can relieve the morphine comedown without problem using two doses of methadone 5mg per day, and benzos (like xanax) I can tapper using vallium. Controled medications are pretty easy to buy here in my country. Thank you, friends.

The only pill that I love to do intravenous is Methylphenidate. I didn't like intravenous morphine, 30mg IV makes me feel too drowsy and sleepy, then I can't enjoy the euphoric rush, and I know, oral morphine has a poor bioavailability, BUT 60mg oral is enough to make me feel warmth, happy, talkative, relaxed and proud. The only opiate that is nice intravenous or intramuscular is Tramadol (my personal opinion, friends).

Midazolam (IV or IM) is fine, but oral xanax is so much more funny,

I'm not a fan of intravenous route, the only drug that I loved in that way was Ritalin, thr kick in is so much different from insufflation and oral absorption. Swallowing the pill or snorting it makes me feel strange, antisocial and anxious. Maybe the metabolism have an influence on it, or just the speed that the dopamine are concentrated between the neuronal gap. I don't know, but intravenous Ritalin feels like another drug for me.

And of course, the best psychedelic/Dissociative that I ever tried was Ketamine, intramuscular is the best way to do it. You can enter in a K hole using 0,7 mls or 1,3mls (in the 100mg of ketamine per ML proportion, usually found in the veterinary products).

Better than ketamine, Just the combination of MDMA with psilocybin or LSD with DXM.

And of course, the best psychedelic/Dissociative that I ever tried was Ketamine, intramuscular is the best way to do it. You can enter in a K hole using 0,7 mls or 1,3mls (in the 100mg of ketamine per ML proportion, usually found in the veterinary products).

Best than ketamine, Just the combination of MDMA with psilocybin or LSD with DXM

I'm not a native English speaker as well, I find your English to be pretty ok :)

Methylphenidate has a half life of around 4 hours but stimulants tend to have a shorter effect than their duration, maybe because of tachyphylaxis. You should definitely use micron filters, I never IV'd but a buddy died of thrombosis from injecting impure shit...

I’ve only IV’d using a regular fit (Standard syringe in Australia) and used cotton as a filter because I only inject heroin.

Does a micron filter attach to a normal syringe or does it have to be a bigger gauge syringe?

I’ve only IV’d using a regular fit (Standard syringe in Australia) and used cotton as a filter because I only inject heroin.

Does a micron filter attach to a normal syringe or does it have to be a bigger gauge syringe?
Ime , it has to be a bigger syringe